Fantasmic Dinner Package

hellokitty86

I miss my tags.
Hello, I booked the Fantasmic Dinner package for Mama Melrose. I am also on the dining plan. I know that normally they have a pre-selected menu for people on the Fantasmic package, but since I'm on the dining plan do Istill have to select from that menu?

Does anybody know what is on the select menu??

I just signed up for the dining plan and was curious as to how many credits the fantasmic package "costs"?

thanks
Robert

It doesn't cost anything if you are on the dining plan- but when you book it you have to give them your credit card number to hold (they dont charge anything on it) and if you don't cancel within 48 hours of your reservations then they charge you, I'm not sure for how much.

rmdavis said:
I just signed up for the dining plan and was curious as to how many credits the fantasmic package "costs"?

thanks
Robert
Mama Melrose and Hollywood & Vine are 1 TS each; Hollywood Brown Derby is 2 TS credits each. If you book the package, you will have to give a credit card number because no-shows are charged $10 per person if they fail to cancel at least 48 hours in advance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter