Fantasmic & Electric Parade

zakerdog

Mouseketeer
I just read the May schedule and there is only one night during my stay that Fantasmic and the Electric Parade are running. I want to see both :confused3 . The parade is at 8:45pm and Fantasmic is at 9pm and 10:30pm. Would I have enough time to get from the parade in DCA to Fantasmic in DL? Any tips? :earsgirl:

We've done that - electrical parade then straight over to the 2nd seating of Fantasmic! Have fun!

I forgot to mention that you may want to try to sit somewhere near the entrance to CA ADV while watching the EP so that you can get out of the park faster - otherwise you'll be stuck in a huge crowd of people trying to exit the park. Hope that helps!

It can be done, but just about everyone else will be trying to do it too. Just as AF said, watch the ELP from the Sunshine Plaza, then rush out quick after the last float. (Hint, its a tribut to America, all red, white and blue, with a huge eagle at the very end).

Ditto with Got2travel. Position yourself in spot where the GG bridge will be just behind you and then dash out when you start to see the red white and blue flag/float approaching. You will still have your work cut out for you because a lot of people try to reenter the park in the evenings to see Fantasmic but we have done this in the past you should be fine. We like to watch Fantasmic at the Riverbelle terrace.

HTH

MandaMom

I'll actually have two nights to see both but am concerned with trying to see the DL fireworks at 925 too. Can they be seen from our vantage point at Fantasmic or will we need to move more toward Main Street? Should we try to watch the fireworks then shoot for the 1030 Fantasmic?

Thanks!

please explain...what exactly is this fantasmic buffet thing? it's been a while since i've been to dl...isn't it a laser light show? someone please explain! thank you!

rsjj said:
please explain...what exactly is this fantasmic buffet thing? it's been a while since i've been to dl...isn't it a laser light show? someone please explain! thank you!

Fantasmic is the name of the light & laser show that is performed on certain nights. The seating is generally first come and along the banks of the Rivers of America. However, there are special seating areas that you can get PS for. One of them is called the Fantasmic Derssert Buffet. It costs $53 pp and includes a seat on the balcony and a dessert buffet. It is very limited space. There is also another PS called Riverside (I think). I know there are other threads on this site that will better describe it but you get the gest of it. HTH

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter