Fantasmic pkg with dining plan?!

PrincessTigerLily

DIS Veteran
We switched vacation dates to take advantage of the free dining, and are using the dining plan for the first time. My question is, are we able to book the fantasmic dinner package with our table service dining credit? And if so, do you just request that when making your ADRs? Thanks for any info! :smickey:

You can use Dining Plan credits for the Fantasmic Package. Just mention it when you make an ADR.

You'll still have to give them a credit card number to hold it, but your card won't be charged as long as you show up or cancel within 48 hours. As you probably know Hollywood & Vine and Mama Melrose are one credit, whereas Brown Derby is two credits.

Make sure your reserve the Fantasmic package and not just ADR for Dinner.

Denise

I booked our Fantasmic package (for Hollywood & Vine = 1 TS per person) yesterday. They required full credit card info and it was in fact charged. I got a call from the credit card company to verify that it was ME that booked it. I'm assuming that when we show up and they swipe the KTTK card for the DP points that the $ will be credited back.

Anyone have similar experiences?

This past Sunday I made an ADR for the Fantasmic package in August. I told the CM we were on the DDP. I did have to leave a credit card, but I just checked my credit card statement online and there is no charge.

I will call and double check that the reservation was confirmed tomorrow though!

C

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter