Fantasmic question

Trisa

Earning My Ears
I have read that you MUST be in line for at least 1 1/2 hours early to get a seat. Well if you are standing in line as long as one family
member stays in line can you leave to go to the bathroom? get a drink or snack? I cant see my 9 year old and 21 month old waiting around that long. And what will I do with the 21 month old. We cant hold her for 2 hours!!!!!!

you can sit for most of that time, we got there about an hour before and it was too late - all the seats were already taken, so head there about 1 1/2 hrs early, get a seat and then one of you can go get popcorn, drinks etc. We bought some food from one of the stands before you get to Fantasmic, and they did it 'to go' for us, and we took it in.
Like I said, we got there 1 hr before, and there were no seats left and we had to stand at the back - this did not make for a pleasant experience!

Or, even better, do the Fantasmic dinner package and you are guaranteed a seat, we will be doing this next time

Bev

Wow an hour early and no seats!! Glad I asked!!
Did people try to take the seats you were saving for the
person who would go get the drinks and or bathroom break?
Some people can be so rude with things like that. Not sure my 21 month old will be with this show. Hummmm should hubby take her out if she is scared or should I??? Will be hard for one of us to miss it but as long as my 9 year old gets to see it I will be happy.

Trisa - though I haven't been to Fantasmic yet...I've heard it is very loud. If you think your youngest may be frightened of loud noises/music composed to let you know Mickey is in trouble, then I suggest you bring those lightweight hearing protectors that look like headphones.

I used them everytime for fireworks/shows, etc.. for my son...he enjoyed watching but cried if he heard loud noises. Having these insured us a good time anywhere...he couldn't hear a thing and they were so comfortable to him, he would fall asleep at times!

We're bringing them with us next month for sure :D

We tried skipping the dinner package in late August, and got there 1 hour and 20 minutes early, and it was already full. Never again will I not do the dinner package.

I agree about the noise, it is very loud! My kids wear those foam earplugs that you stick in your ear. In fact my dd uses them for several things. Many of the shows (Tarzan Rocks) are very loud.

I do not, however, think someone would steal your seat if you went to the bathroom or took your little one out so she could run around for a few minutes.

Erika

I would do the dinner package. It's a great deal because you're going to be eating anyway so why not have dinner and get good seats all in one!

My DD was 22 months when she saw Fantasmic. Eveyone is different, but the noise didn't bother her at all. She LOVED it. She called it the "water show". She talked about it long after it was over. I think it was one of her favorite things on that trip.

What time are you going to be going? I've only been during off season and we have never had any problems getting a seat...even when we showed up 10 minutes before showtime.

I must go at just the right times because every time but once(about 12 times) we have arrived about 20 minutes before show time and have always gotten a seat. Two times right up front. I must be lucky.:D

I do not know when you are going, but when we went in Feb I arrived about an hour before hand and it was getting pretty full. The CMs were herding everybody into the bleachers, and I asked if I could go ahead and sit if my full party wasn't with me, they said that's fine. I "held" three more seats with my stuff, and no one seemed put out at all. My DH and two DS came right before the show and all was fine. But I think if you went in peak season you will have to arrive earlier. About 20 minutes before the show it was completely full. The show is completely awesome, I think your youngest will be entranced, but it can be loud. See if she will wear some type of earplug so she will enjoy it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter