Fantasmic Thread!

River Belle Terrace – Standard Package
Savor a delectable 3-course Southern-style meal for brunch or dinner and receive a voucher admitting you to a separate reserved viewing location for one of the 2 Fantasmic! performances that evening.

For brunch or dinner, choose dishes from the regular menu.

Brunch
Enjoy menu items such as:

• Loaded House Fries with Egg
  • Apple Pie Pancakes
  • Nashville Hot Chicken and Brisket Mac & Cheese Sandwich
And dessert!

Dinner
Choose from a variety of menu options, including:

• Nashville Hot Chicken and Brisket Mac & Cheese Sandwich
  • Pork Chop
  • Sustainable Fish
And dessert!

To book:

• Select “Check Availability” on this page to reserve this dining package.
Availability is limited.

Package Pricing

• Brunch: $55 per Guest (ages 10+); $30 per Guest (ages 3-9), tax and gratuity not included.
  • Dinner: $55 per Guest (ages 10+); $30 per Guest (ages 3-9), tax and gratuity not included.
Times

• Brunch: 11:00 AM to 3:55 PM
  • Dinner: 4:00 PM to 7:50 PM
Rancho del Zocalo Restaurante – Standard Package
Feast on Mexican-Korean fusion style cuisine with a tasty 3-course meal for lunch or dinner and receive a voucher admitting you to a separate reserved viewing location for one of the 2 Fantasmic! performances that evening.

For lunch and dinner, your menu options are the same.

Adult Menu
Choose from an array of tasty entrees, including:

• Chile Verde Riblet
  • Sweet and Spicy Shrimp Taco
  • Potato Tacos (plant-based)
  • Sweet and Savory Carne Asada
Each entrée is served with Radish Slaw, Cilantro-lime Rice, Korean Potato Salad, Refried Beans, Cortadillo and a fountain beverage choice.

Kid’s Menu

Pick a tasty entrée:

• Kid's Riblet
  • Kid's Potato Taco (plant-based)
  • Kid's Mac and Cheese
Each kid’s entrée is served with a Cuties® Mandarin Orange, Cortadillo and a refreshing beverage choice.

To book:

• Select “Check Availability” on this page to reserve this dining package.
Availability is limited.

Package Pricing

• Lunch: $35 per Guest (ages 10+); $25 per Guest (ages 3-9), tax and gratuity not included.
  • Dinner: $35 per Guest (ages 10+); $25 per Guest (ages 3-9), tax and gratuity not included.
Times

• Lunch: 11:00 AM to 3:30 PM
  • Dinner: 3:30 PM to 8:30 PM

Canceled RB and went for Rancho Del Zocalo as means I can continue to eat the park out of snacks !

Went for 2nd viewing so can watch fireworks then run over to fantastic. Hopefully that’s possible

What’s the difference between premium and standard for RB? Where you view the show from?

Disappointed at the Rancho del zocalo menu too.

Canceled RB and went for Rancho Del Zocalo as means I can continue to eat the park out of snacks !

Went for 2nd viewing so can watch fireworks then run over to fantastic. Hopefully that’s possible
I did the same :) cancelled Blue Bayou but I went for 1st show. They encourage people from the first show to stay in the viewing areas as they use the Fantasmic fountains for The Castle projections and play the audio through the speakers. You can only see the higher up fireworks but its a different experience.

What’s the difference between premium and standard for RB? Where you view the show from?

Disappointed at the Rancho del zocalo menu too.
The Premium Riverbelle is for the first show only, as its in a reserved terraced part of the restaurant. You eat the food and stay at your table for the show.

Standard Riverbelle is down by the water and railings, beside Blue Bayou viewing area.

Can anyone tell yet what days and times F! will be showing? The normal calendar only goes out to June, but the dining goes out to July. I tried looking through "Check Availability", but it is stuck on a date I picked and won't allow me to change the date. I don't want to have to clear caches. Trying to gauge what days it will be available in early August. Thanks

Can anyone tell yet what days and times F! will be showing? The normal calendar only goes out to June, but the dining goes out to July. I tried looking through "Check Availability", but it is stuck on a date I picked and won't allow me to change the date. I don't want to have to clear caches. Trying to gauge what days it will be available in early August. Thanks
August is usually the same as June and July, 2 shows every day. Thats the summer season. They usually change down to weekends only from Labour Weekend.

I grabbed RB and Rancho bc I undecided, but I'm confused by the language

The RB language
"For brunch or dinner, choose dishes from the regular menu.

Dinner
Choose from a variety of menu options, including:"

Does this mean we aren't limited to those 3 entree options and we could order something else? I'm not super excited about the 3 options they listed for the Fantasmic Package so hopefully I'd have more options from the menu....?

Same with Rancho...seems like from the language you could order something else?? My kids will not eat those 3 kid options at Rancho...

August is usually the same as June and July, 2 shows every day. Thats the summer season. They usually change down to weekends only from Labour Weekend.

I finally was able to look by going through the normal "Make a Reservation" link. F! dining is showing up there, at least on my laptop. It showed 2 showings everyday. The calendar didn't a few days ago.

Fantasmic always has two performances on nights it is shown. Always 9:00 and 10:30. This has been consistent for decades. As someone already noted, it is typically shown nightly all summer and is likely to be the case in August. Check the calendar for your dates beginning 6 weeks out, but it might take until 4 weeks to show all entertainment.

I'm wondering for the River Belle Terrace Brunch what the starter/salad equivalent will be for the 3-course Southern-style meal. I can see them going with some fruit or maybe just having a salad for brunch, plus a main dish and then dessert. But I'd love it if they had some type of Monkey bread for the starter during the brunch hours. That might push be to go with Brunch over dinner.

Also not in love so far with the Rancho options, but glad they do have a slightly cheaper option out there.

Just in case anyone didn't notice this on the info page --

Performances can be cancelled without notice due to technical, weather or other issues. No refunds or exchanges will be issued for either the Standard or Premium Package, even if the show is cancelled.

Also, for the packages that include viewing in another location--

You must cancel at least 2 hours prior to your reservation to avoid a per-person cancellation fee. If you fail to cancel by then or are a no-show, the credit card provided at the time of making your reservation will be charged $10 per person.

And for River Belle Premium, where you stay at your table to watch the show--

You must cancel at least one day prior to your reservation to avoid a per-person cancellation fee. If you fail to cancel by then or are a no-show, the credit card provided at the time of making your reservation will be charged $10 per person.

I haven't done the math on this as far as the regular meal price vs. the package, but I'd be tempted to get as late a reservation as possible due to this policy, even if it meant cancelling last minute for the $10 fee if need be, in order to avoid a "no refund" due to a weather-related show cancellation.

It's funny that they list the prices as "from $30 per person." Only if you're 9 or younger :ssst:

Just in case anyone didn't notice this on the info page --

Performances can be cancelled without notice due to technical, weather or other issues. No refunds or exchanges will be issued for either the Standard or Premium Package, even if the show is cancelled.

Also, for the packages that include viewing in another location--

You must cancel at least 2 hours prior to your reservation to avoid a per-person cancellation fee. If you fail to cancel by then or are a no-show, the credit card provided at the time of making your reservation will be charged $10 per person.

And for River Belle Premium, where you stay at your table to watch the show--

You must cancel at least one day prior to your reservation to avoid a per-person cancellation fee. If you fail to cancel by then or are a no-show, the credit card provided at the time of making your reservation will be charged $10 per person.

I haven't done the math on this as far as the regular meal price vs. the package, but I'd be tempted to get as late a reservation as possible due to this policy, even if it meant cancelling last minute for the $10 fee if need be, in order to avoid a "no refund" due to a weather-related show cancellation.

It's funny that they list the prices as "from $30 per person." Only if you're 9 or younger :ssst:
Ive been doing Fantasmic Dining Packages for about 10 years, this has always been the case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter