Fantasmic without Buffet seating

Emell64

Earning My Ears
We are going to be at Disneyland for our first time next week!!! I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. :cool1: We would love to watch Fantasmic but we don't have buffet reservations (and don't really want to spend that much $$) so I was wondering where you folks would recommend is a good place to stand and watch or is it not really worth the effort. If it changes anything, our plan is to be at Disneyland on Wed, Dec. 6, Fri, Dec 8 and Monday. Dec. 11.

Thanks.

Emelle

It is worth the effort to see the show. However plan to invest some time before the show to get a good spot. I have heard that if there are two shows plan to see the second. You will want to be over by splash mountain/ haunted mansion area as the first show lets out. Just follow the crowd until you get to a spot that you want and wait for the second show. I have never done this but I have heard it works well. The times I have seen it I have either gotten there very early for the first show or have tried to make my way past the crowd leaving the first show into the area for the second show (which I do not reccomend doing!)

The show is awesome! I have never done the reserved seating because of the cost but dd and I often enough that we can invest the time in getting a good spot without missing anyhting.

Have fun!

the first time we saw it, a cast member told us the BEST place to watch it is on the bridge. We got there a little too late to get our pick of the spots, so we had a pole in front of us. There are other spots, though on the bridge that wouldn't have a pole.

ScrapperKimmyD said:
the first time we saw it, a cast member told us the BEST place to watch it is on the bridge. We got there a little too late to get our pick of the spots, so we had a pole in front of us. There are other spots, though on the bridge that wouldn't have a pole.

When I was there two weeks ago they wouldn't let anyone stand on the bridge. At least not for the first show, I'm not sure about the second because we had reserved seating. I recommend going to the second show and get a spot near haunted mansion. On the steps.

XTinabell said:
When I was there two weeks ago they wouldn't let anyone stand on the bridge. At least not for the first show, I'm not sure about the second because we had reserved seating. I recommend going to the second show and get a spot near haunted mansion. On the steps.

Really?? That's weird - there have always been people on it every time we've been there. I wonder why they didn't let them that time?

I recomend the 2nd show. You wont have to wait long for a good spot. You'll want to be in the middle, near the front for the best experience. You'll be able to feel the heat of the fire and the mist from the water screens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter