Fantasy 2/5 Sailing Modified (Mexico + Bahamas)

Has anyone else had a Remy Dessert moved? Or other special dining? Mine's still sitting on Castaway Cay day and that's not great.

Nothing has moved yet for me. Palo brunch is still on what is now Castaway Cay day, and the Castaway Cay massage is sitting on what is now a Sea Day. It has been interesting to watch what shows up as they update their IT systems today.

Nothing has moved yet for me. Palo brunch is still on what is now Castaway Cay day, and the Castaway Cay massage is sitting on what is now a Sea Day. It has been interesting to watch what shows up as they update their IT systems today.

Yeah, it's weird. They moved our bicycle rentals almost right away, but then nothing else moved.

Yeah, it's weird. They moved our bicycle rentals almost right away, but then nothing else moved.

Now if only they would bring back Remy Brunch as part of these moves that would be great!

Mostly I'm just not looking forward to trying to change all the plans while on board at the same time that everyone else is trying to change them. Hopefully there are still slots available to rebook what we want on days that make more sense with the new itinerary.

Now if only they would bring back Remy Brunch as part of these moves that would be great!

Mostly I'm just not looking forward to trying to change all the plans while on board at the same time that everyone else is trying to change them. Hopefully there are still slots available to rebook what we want on days that make more sense with the new itinerary.

It's either going to be super easy because the ship isn't too full and I get there early, or it's going to be chaos because everyone's doing it at the same time. I was hoping for the former, but it sounds like I might not be so lucky since recent Hyatt pickups are later than they were in the fall.

I was hoping for a last-minute lucky Palo brunch, too, but I guess that will be even harder to get with fewer sea days! Maybe everyone else will cancel their cruises...

It's either going to be super easy because the ship isn't too full and I get there early, or it's going to be chaos because everyone's doing it at the same time. I was hoping for the former, but it sounds like I might not be so lucky since recent Hyatt pickups are later than they were in the fall.

I was hoping for a last-minute lucky Palo brunch, too, but I guess that will be even harder to get with fewer sea days! Maybe everyone else will cancel their cruises...

We're driving to the port and have a 10:45 PAT, but others in our party will also be coming from the Hyatt. I'm hoping we can all settle on group plans in advance and whoever gets on first starts rearranging for the group. I've seen Hyatt times earlier and later than 10:45, so it will be interesting to see who gets there first.

We've started to characterize this trip as one that will require maximum flexibility, but we will never forget. Sometimes the best stories are the ones that didn't go exactly to plan, and I have a feeling this will be in that category.

I wonder if (when) the 3/19 Eastern will change to a Western. Also wondering if we'll get a Nassau port stop as well.

I just don't see any stops in the Virgin Islands for a while for Disney

thanks for posting. We’re still on the 2/26, but my kids and grandkids have decided to move their cruise. With daily contact to infected people, they are not willing to fly down only to be turned away. They are looking at April now. (We plan to move our May cruise to the April cruise to sail with them). While I would be interested in moving my $$ dcl is giving no advantage for us to do that since our placeholders can’t go beyond September 2022 and we already have a September cruise booked.

This morning, everything looks good. I think they've finished the migration for this cruise!

Unfortunately, that means that we can't book last-minute cabanas or Palo brunches because everything is "Sold Out" until we board.

This morning, everything looks good. I think they've finished the migration for this cruise!

Unfortunately, that means that we can't book last-minute cabanas or Palo brunches because everything is "Sold Out" until we board.

I'm getting an error message, anyone else?

Mine too - just took some time; no overlapping sea day activities on top of port activities. Now I'm just researching some other excursions for our "game time" port excursion booking decisions.

Should be fun.
We ended booking with Nachi Cocom in Cozumel. Probably just putter around the port/ship on the other days.

Oddly enough they have moved everything for me except for the massage on Castaway Cay. That's still on the last sea day, so hopefully they move it instead of cancelling it. I am however hoping to move around all of our specialty dining reservations with the new port vs sea day mix.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter