Fast and Furious Supercharged - Open Now

The ride so far sounds like a dud

I always try a new ride even when reviews show it is a waste of time

Maybe they can improve it before my time to go to the darkside

I’m guessing it will be a one and done for me

You should always ride at least once. You may like it personally. Craig has given a glowing review but that is not surprising.

Who’s Craig???

Craig Williams from this website. Maybe I went a little far saying it was glowing now that I looked back on it.

"I actually think the ride is a lot of fun and when you add in the queue, physical sets on the ride portion, and no 3D it all comes together for a good experience - and the trackless ride system adds a lot just like in Kong."

The one question I have is how would this ride be any different if it was tracked? The biggest advantage of a trackless system is that its path is not static to the track guiding it. Doesn't this ride always take the same path?

Craig Williams from this website. Maybe I went a little far saying it was glowing now that I looked back on it.

"I actually think the ride is a lot of fun and when you add in the queue, physical sets on the ride portion, and no 3D it all comes together for a good experience - and the trackless ride system adds a lot just like in Kong."

The one question I have is how would this ride be any different if it was tracked? The biggest advantage of a trackless system is that its path is not static to the track guiding it. Doesn't this ride always take the same path?

Can’t say I’ve ever heard of him........but I don’t listen to podcasts or watch vlogs.....I’ll assume he’s in something like that........

You should always ride at least once. You may like it personally. Craig has given a glowing review but that is not surprising.

Lol

I always do a ride three times before I make the decision of skipping it from then on out

Guess you haven’t read my other posts

I have very few on my strike out list

Not an issue for me as it gives me more opportunities to do rerides on my favorite rides/ shows

Lol

I always do a ride three times before I make the decision of skipping it from then on out

Guess you haven’t read my other posts

I have very few on my strike out list

Not an issue for me as it gives me more opportunities to do rerides on my favorite rides/ shows

Yep.....us too........always give everything at least one try...........

Rode Supercharged today at around 4pm.
Standby stated 65 minute wait, all virtual tickets were already given out (or it wasn't working at all). I was alone so did single rider, that said 25 minutes, the wait was almost 15 minutes. Like others have said you miss the entire queue, the ride was fine, for me better than Fallon but worse than Kong. I would not wait more than 20 minutes for it.

Rode Supercharged today at around 4pm.
Standby stated 65 minute wait, all virtual tickets were already given out (or it wasn't working at all). I was alone so did single rider, that said 25 minutes, the wait was almost 15 minutes. Like others have said you miss the entire queue, the ride was fine, for me better than Fallon but worse than Kong. I would not wait more than 20 minutes for it.

I think the wait was longer as it was down most of the day. We stopped by 4 times starting at 910am and it was down then, around 1130, 1 and 3.

Reading through some of these posts I guess DH and I are in the minority - we love Jimmy Fallon and are meh about Kong - so I am curious to find out what we think about F&F. We are taking my mom and MIL this fall - my mom can do moderate and easy rides - like I think she will be fine on Kong - so what are your opinions - if she can handle Kong, can she handle F&F?

Reading through some of these posts I guess DH and I are in the minority - we love Jimmy Fallon and are meh about Kong - so I am curious to find out what we think about F&F. We are taking my mom and MIL this fall - my mom can do moderate and easy rides - like I think she will be fine on Kong - so what are your opinions - if she can handle Kong, can she handle F&F?

You'll find the die hard forum members here are a lot harder on things than the general public.

My wife has Fallon in her top 5 rides at Universal. It's not in my top 5, but I think its fun. We thought Kong was decent, but because it loads so slow even in the EP line we only road it twice in 10 days. If we could get on quicker we would ride it everytime passing by, but didn't enjoy it enough to wait 20-30 mins in EP line.

I'm expecting we will think F & F is a decent ride. We enjoy screen rides and aren't in the group that complain about them.

I do however wish Universal and Disney would start building longer rides. I don't like hearing all these new rides in both places are too short.

Rode today. I thought it was incredibly ridiculous. The concept, the dialogue and bad acting in the pre-shows, the “party bus” and all the dancing girls, just dumb. My husband just said “that sucked”.

We love just about every ride in Universal, some more than others but even Fallon was better than this. This was the worst ride in Universal to us.

The other thing we didn’t like was express pass is useless on this ride. You merge almost immediately with standby and virtual queue shares the express line. We waited 53 minutes with express.

Rode today. I thought it was incredibly ridiculous. The concept, the dialogue and bad acting in the pre-shows, the “party bus” and all the dancing girls, just dumb. My husband just said “that sucked”.

We love just about every ride in Universal, some more than others but even Fallon was better than this. This was the worst ride in Universal to us.

The other thing we didn’t like was express pass is useless on this ride. You merge almost immediately with standby and virtual queue shares the express line. We waited 53 minutes with express.
Sounds like single rider is the way to go then. Youtube the queue before you get there. Thanks for the info.

The ride so far sounds like a dud

I always try a new ride even when reviews show it is a waste of time

Maybe they can improve it before my time to go to the darkside

I’m guessing it will be a one and done for me
That's how Fallon was for me. I went in with low expectations and still hated it. Hopefully this one is a little better.

Still, taking Kong and throwing the F&F overlay from Hollywood on top of it just seems so...lazy. Hopefully it eats some crowds and gets people away from the other rides at least :D

That's how Fallon was for me. I went in with low expectations and still hated it. Hopefully this one is a little better.

Still, taking Kong and throwing the F&F overlay from Hollywood on top of it just seems so...lazy. Hopefully it eats some crowds and gets people away from the other rides at least :D

The first time I did Kong, was disappointed

Road it two more times and each time sat at the end of each side
Was able to either be first or last on the bench

I watched only on the side I was on basically
Then I was impressed with the ride
and really enjoy it now

In a way, it seems to me, it is two ‘different’ rides

Opening week I was there and rode it twice. I said twice was enough to know I didn’t care for it much. Of course last day my daughter wanted to ride it again and so of course I gave in and said ok. Although third time wasn’t exactly the charm I have to say I actually did enjoy it. Not enough to wait in line over 15 minutes, well unless Taylor really wants to ride it anyways.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter