Fast pas at Christmas

GailT

<font color=blue>I'm ba-ack!!!!<br><font color=mag
Does anyone know if IASW has fast pass? TIA :santa:

DLR29 said:
I am positive. I have map from 2000 (when they just started FP) and it clearly states IASWH had FP.

Here's a link (scroll down to holiday): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%22it's_a_small_world%22

Wikipedia.org said:
Since 1997, Disneyland has featured "it's a small world holiday" during the Christmas and winter seasons. The attraction is usually closed in October to receive temporary holiday decorations inside and outside, only to reopen in early November before the start of the busy Holiday tourist season. The overlay has proved very popular and at one point during its run needed the use of temporary FASTPASS machines (which have since been uninstalled).

temporary... dont think its there anymore though...

Albort said:
no point in Fastpassing IASW, the line is always like 30 min max...

Not at Christmas. :rotfl2: We go for Christmas week every year and in past years the line has woven across the courtyard and all the way around the terraced area where they do character meet and greets. I think the longest we ever saw it was 2+ hours. :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter