Fast Pass charges

Tramp'sLady

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if they are going to charge for this new Premium Fast Pass?? Is it really true or just an April Fools prank? If so, I guess I am the fool because I could swear that I read it somewhere else (not here on the boards)!

I wouldn't believe they would start charging for it... My guess is that it's just an "April Fool's" joke

There have been rumors, but nothing substantial as yet. Stay posted!

I don't know jamsmom. I think I'll move this to Disney News and Rumors board and I'll bet they know the answer there.

Katholyn

Katholyn,
Could you just remove my original post from the boards totally?? I really fell for that one!! I finally found where I read it and for some reason I totally skipped over the part that read "Disney's Daily Dose - April Fools Version". It all sounded so realistic!! So if you can, to eliminate any further embarrassment on my part, please just wave your magic wand and make this whole thread disappear??
Thanks,
Dana

Ever since Fastpass took off it has been speculated that at some point Disney would offer a premium tier(or Premium Fastpass if you will) FP that would give users front-of-line-access to more than one attraction at a time. Currently fastpass gives guests access to one ride during a certain time period. Sold on a very limited basis, Disney guests who purchase a Premium Pass would either be given a set number of passes up front rather than one by one as is the case with the current machine generated ones, or be allowed free access during certain times to any attractions of their choice. I honestly believe that some sort of PP will materialize in the future, probably targeted at guests who stay on property and purchase certain high-end travel packages. However, at this point PP can be categorized as a rumor since nothing official has ever been announced.

Thanks for attempting to make me feel better and a little less embarassed! I appreciate it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter