11:20 Enchanted tales w Belle
1:00 Chef Mickey (?)
3:00 parade watching

2nd day
8:10 BOG breakfast
9:15 7 Dwarfs
10:55 Buzz lightyear
12:25 Big Thunder
1:30 Liberty Tree Tavern (this could be omitted)

I was pretty happy with first day fastpass (might cancel chef mickey), but i don't know if day 2 has things too far away from each other and i don't know if i should keep buzz lightyear. My parents can't ride roller coasters and little one too small for big thunder. Does Buzz light year spin too much for someone who get motion sickness? Should I switch out for Jungle Cruise that everyone can ride? And I don't know best way to add Meet Cinderella/Elena to one of our days, which is a must. Do i make that a fast pass? I see different things about fast pass priorities on touring sites.

Thanks!

Buzz only spins as much as you want it to - there's literally a joystick that you use to control where to shoot. So if you do choose to spin, being in control of that should help with motion sickness (I tend to only get motion sick on things that I can't control), or you can avoid it entirely. Buzz is a really fun family ride - it's ultimately a slow-moving omnimover where you get to shoot targets and "compete" for the highest score.

Your second day looks solid, I think. Keep in mind that you do have a full hour plus some wiggle room (I think 10-15 minutes after the window technically "closes") to get over there, so going from seven dwarfs to buzz shouldn't at all feel rushed. If half your party can't ride Big Thunder, though, maybe try switching it for Jungle Cruise or something that will save you even more time like Peter Pan.

On your first day, if you want to see the parade, you need to cancel chef Mickey's.

i would get to the parade by 2:15pm or 2:30pm at the latest if you want to be near the front, and on the shady side of main street.

I'd adjust your FP+ times to not be in the first hour at least of park opening.

Also if you want to see the parade you'll want to cancel CM.

Thanks everyone!

would you recommend starting FP at 10? I was hoping not to have anything late in case we need to make an exit from the park due to any unexpected meltdowns/tantrums (by kids or adults :))

and should i FP both princess meet and greets?

Last edited:
Personally, I think your 9am FP’s are fine. You have the whole hour to use it and don’t need to head over there right away. Do a couple of other rides in Fantasyland then head over to PP/7DMT before it expires. Maybe do your non-FP princess M&G at opening.

would it make sense to switch Belle and Buzz days?
FP Day 1 Peter pan, Meet Princess, Buzz Light Year
Day 2 breakfast BOG, 7Dwarfs, Belle, Big Thunder.

Buzz spins as much as you want it to. Keep in mind that Buzz is an easy fourth FP+ so if there’s a hard to get FP+ that you want (whether to repeat or to do first time), I would recommend that over Buzz.

Your choices look solid. These are all rides/attractions that typically have limited same day 4th FP availability.

We have a 5yo and 2yo and like to make first FP for 930-1030 on 9am opening days. Then we take advantage of the low crowds to ride lots of less popular rides from 9-1030, hit our first FP ride right at 1030, second at ~1045, third right at 1130, then try for 4th, 5th FP from there.

If 3yo and grandparents can't or don't want to ride BTMRR definitely get them a FP for jungle cruise st the same time so u can split up and each ride something. You could even utilzie the rider swap option for BTMRR get you/6yo an extra ride

When I took my mother, I did my best to minimize walking, and we used the train when we could to get around the park. It gave us a chance to rest and was a great way to get from one area to another.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter