Fast Pass

I'm a local AP - pre Covid we might not even plan a park day until I would pull at FP for Slinky or FOP at the drop times, then we would head over. I knew how to play the game and we always road TIer 1 rides multiple times per day on FP. During the no FP time, we have been dozens of times, and found that despite reports and the cries from posters about how bad it is, that wait times are very reasonable. We went to DHS a couple of Sunday's ago and the crowd that day was smaller to us than at any other time during the entire pandemic. Rope drop wait at MMRR was walk on, RnRC next was less than 10 minutes. MFSR was 31 minutes. Star Tours was 18 minutes, our boarding group for RotR was called at 1:00. We left right after. With no FP, the lines actually move. I have no problem with bringing FP back, but I think the pictures and reports represent a significant minority. If you haven't been to the parks during this time, stating what is working and not may be misleading.

I know its hard for many people to grasp and believe but Im right there with you...I've had 4 trips from Louisiana since Last July and each trip has mirrored your comments. Trip reports are opinions....wait time tracking apps are proving the wait times are less now than before covid with FP+.

Guests now are spending less time overall throughout the day in lines (not everyone but in general) without FP than before.

Those hoping for no return of fast pass may change their minds when parks return to full capacity.
I have made 3 trips since parks reopened and agree that lines have been great with reasonable wait times if any but I am hoping for return of fast pass with return of larger crowds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter