Fastlane at Dollar

mrspuff

Earning My Ears
For anyone renting a car from Dollar, especially at a busy travel time - join Fastlane! We arrived in Orlando on Friday Dec. 20 close to noon and there were at least 100 people in line at the Dollar counter. I walked right up to the Fastlane line and ( to the dismay of all those waiting) was waited on by the next available counter agent. I estimate that I easily saved an hour or 2 by using Fastlane! Also, I used the old Entertainment code and had no problems.

I recently joined Fastlane and we are hoping for the same service. Are the 2 lines in the same spot?

aahmom1,

They're next to each other and sort of like lines in a bank. I rolled up to the stopping point of the FastLane, there was one agent working, and I was taken next ahead of the 6 or so folks in the 'regular' line. I explained to the PO'ed gal I jumped ahead of that the membership was free, gave her all the details, but she was still PO'ed! I had the car keys and located the car before the rest of our party got the bags.

Bill From PA

aahmom1,

They're next to each other and sort of like lines in a bank. I rolled up to the stopping point of the FastLane, there was one agent working, and I was taken next ahead of the 6 or so folks in the 'regular' line. I explained to the PO'ed gal I jumped ahead of that the membership was free, gave her all the details, but she was still PO'ed! I had the car keys and located the car before the rest of our party got the bags.

Bill From PA

aahmom1,

Bill From PA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter