Fastpass+ for Toy Story April 17th 2018

Toy Story will be standby only (no FP+) from April 9 - May 8th. They will operating with one track only during that time. They have not said what happens after that.

No fast passes for Toy Story avail on April 17th when I made my fast passes at 60days out. Disappointing! So have a plan B!

I guess plan B would have to be get there at park opening and stand in long line :headache: I've already prepped my crew that this is the case... our plan May 4 was to arrive around 3pm following a pool day (or other low key park morning as we have hoppers) and use our days FP at HS. Seeing Star Wars fireworks (which we have not seen before)on May the Fourth be with You day was important to my DS. So now I've told all if you want to ride TSMM you just gotta get up early that day (or our other pool day), no sleeping in. The mantra for planning this trip had been "no commando style". So far the consensus seems to be "oh well" but who knows once we are there and that Disney commando mindset hits. ;)

Toy Story will be standby only (no FP+) from April 9 - May 8th. They will operating with one track only during that time. They have not said what happens after that.
First post on the DIS! Does this mean that after May 8, TSM will be closed? I read that there would be a time that it would be completely closed in order to complete the entrance change to TSL, but, up to now, I haven't seen any hard dates yet. Thanks so much!

I just found this out, I was booking my FP+ for the Star Wars half weekend this morning, no TSM!!!.

First post on the DIS! Does this mean that after May 8, TSM will be closed? I read that there would be a time that it would be completely closed in order to complete the entrance change to TSL, but, up to now, I haven't seen any hard dates yet. Thanks so much!
No one knows.

If you stay late enough you can get a short line while everyone else is getting to fantastic or the Star Wars show the lines drop quickly and you can sometimes walk into it!

Someone who was making CL 90 day FPs reported in another thread that the CM told him/her that there would continue to be no FPs after May 7th but that it would be open. For whatever that’s worth (phone CMs not having the best track record for having correct info).

It’s annoying that Disney is not announcing what’s going on with this. I think even the 4/9-5/7 no FP period is not officially announced. It’s causing a lot of confusion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter