Favorite Disney Princess?

Repunzel- I love how she knows what she wants, and no matter how much her mother tries to discourage her, she still believes in love and freedom.

Cinderella- I just LOVE her to death :lovestruc

Ariel! Because, she was a mermaid! I love mermaids. Next would be Snow White. I love her black hair and her look. Of course, the show Once Upon A Time has made me love Snow even more!

Growing up the only Princess movies I ever saw were Cinderella, Pocahontas and Mulan, and Cinderella was by far my favorite. Nowadays I think Belle's up there since appearance-wise her and I are almost identical :goodvibes

When I was a kid, my absolute uncontested favourite was Ariel, partly because she was the only one with red hair and I have red hair. She's still one of my favourites, along with Belle and now Merida. Also I think Tiana and to a lesser extent Mulan are really underrated.

Ariel for sure! I always loved her attitude! And I named my DD Ariel too. :)

My top 3 favorites:
3. Cinderella-Her kindness, determination, and love for animals has always won me over.

2. Belle- I can relate to her being a bookworm and loved that she wouldn't back down from Beast.

1. Jasmine- I think she can get a bad rep for being perceived as "bratty", but she's really just an independent person that doesn't take crap.

Aurora Aurora Aurora

and did I MENTION..... Aurora

then cinders, then snow then jaz

Don't like Merida as a princess but like her as a character but love all the others- rapunzel is the best from the modern 3 through princess:
Tangled is hilarious!

Like others, Belle. I'm a book worm, so I loved her from the opening song. But I also like how she stood up to Beast but yet saw beyond his exterior and early actions.

Belle is smart and independent. She is not afraid to be different. She is an unabashed bookworm. Belle also does not wear her heart on her sleeve. She rejects Gaston, considered the best catch in town. She also does not immediately fall in love with the Beast. She eventually develops feelings for him as she gets to know him as a person, and is even able to overlook the Beast's ghastly appearance.

Mulan is intelligent, brave and unwilling to accept unfair rules that are trust upon her. She only defies her father to save his life. She risks her own life to pose as a man in the Chinese army. Further, she fights bravely in battle, saving her comrades on numerous occasions.

I like Belle and Mulan!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter