• HHI

• OKW

• SSR

• VB

• VWL

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shenandoah Mickey

Mouseketeer
I'm sure there have been polls like this in the past, but I'm very interested to see what is your favorite DVC resort and why. I left off AKV not out of disrespect, but rather since they haven't opened yet.

All the resorts are wonderful, we own at SSR & OKW but stay at BW with BWview. You can't get a better view and at night with all the lights and the boat traffic on the lake MAGICAL.

Woooo-Hooooo! A poll that includes VB!!!:cool1:

Woooo-Hooooo! A poll that includes VB!!!:cool1:

Of course! I would love to stay at VB, but I doubt we'll get there until the kids are older. We may try a night or two at HHI sometime when we drive down to WDW...might be a nice stopover on a long vacation.

I can't choose. SSR and OKW are both my favorites.

BCV for me. It's our home resort so I'm biased that way. Part of that is pure nostalgia for me - our first DVC trip we stayed at BCV right after Christmas. Went with my brother and his girlfriend at the time (now they're married), and it was just a wonderful trip. A bit crowded though...

Our Boardwalk home is our favorite. Love walking to Epcot and MGM. I also love the Boardwalk view - great for people watching.

OKW is our favorite, but I am hoping AKV will come in close to that also. Our LEAST favorite is BWV if you care to look at that side of it too.

I actually voted VWL, though that may be surpassed by SSR when we finally get to stay there in a few months. I have no doubt that AKV will become my favorite when it opens as that is my favorite resort.

I refuse to reveal my secret vote!!
mooseD.gif

:thumbsup2

All the resorts are wonderful, we own at SSR & OKW but stay at BW with BWview. You can't get a better view and at night with all the lights and the boat traffic on the lake MAGICAL.

We own @ SSR but we love BWV. I love watching the boats come & go late night.

We are staying @ SSR in November. I hope we are able to get the DTD view, DH is worried he'll be bored at night since he's gotten used to the BW view the past 2 years.

OKW but, I have a feeling AKV might be my new fav..

Voted for OKW because AKV not listed an we expect AKV to surpass OKW as our favorite resort

OKW: style (condo), theme (Caribbean influenced, Key West style Victorian), value (points, dues, villa sizes), laid back atmosphere and Olivia's (particularly when eating outside), boat rentals for canals and DD lake

AKV: savanna/animals, theme (African thatched-roof, hewn-timber lodge in a savanna setting inspired by the historic expeditions of 19th century), concierge (sunrise and sunset safaris at AKL), possibly the best executed immersive theme on property and Jiko

My favorite is BWV. right next to MGM and EPCOT with restaurants and clubs right at your doorstep. I love it!

Boy for all the negative talk about SSR that seems to come up every now and then SSR sure is running a strong race here. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter