• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favorite Ears that Don't Hurt Your Head?

erinch

Parsing the same ee cummings poem for 20 years
I love the disney produced ears, but all of the headbands hurt my head. I think they are bit too long, and I have to try to tilt them back. And many of them are heavy. Favorite source for pain-free, lightweight ears? That are cost-reasonable?

Thank you! I think that is reasonable!
I was hoping people had some Etsy favorites or other vendors.

I just ordered ear scrunchies on etsy. Just look up minnie ears scrunchies and a couple vendors will display. They are obviously smaller but should do the trick. Also have an ear barrette from etsy that my daughter will wear...she is NOT a headband fan, at least not yet

I love the disney produced ears, but all of the headbands hurt my head. I think they are bit too long, and I have to try to tilt them back. And many of them are heavy. Favorite source for pain-free, lightweight ears? That are cost-reasonable?
My favorite Etsy Minnie ears are from seller mandiscreativemind...very lightweight with a thin headband so I find them very comfy! I also have been wearing cute Disney headbands with bows instead of the ears sometimes and found Etsy seller MimiDoesItAll- very well made, lightweight, comfortable bands. Both sellers have very well made items for a really reasonable price! I have multiple items from both sellers. :-)

Thanks for asking this! In addition to a tender head, I also burn extremely easily so was planning to cut holes in a wide brim hat to slide a headband through the top. Going through the hat will make it even more important for it to be stretchier.

@sadiecatie I'd rather be comfortable than look stylish, and I can tell you would too. This outfit looks great on you, but I know it's also comfortable.

I get mine from these Etsy sellers: Casales, Cali and Me Boutique, and Main Street Mickey. Cali is a bit tighter than the others but still lightweight.

I highly recommend an ear holder that clips on your bag. Mine is leather and can hold 2 pairs of ears. I use it when it’s super windy otherwise I can’t even feel my ears because they are so lightweight.

My favorite Etsy Minnie ears are from seller mandiscreativemind...very lightweight with a thin headband so I find them very comfy! I also have been wearing cute Disney headbands with bows instead of the ears sometimes and found Etsy seller MimiDoesItAll- very well made, lightweight, comfortable bands. Both sellers have very well made items for a really reasonable price! I have multiple items from both sellers. :-)
I just placed an order with Mimi. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter