Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Trattoria al Forno

Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Tutto Italia

Votes: 10 14.1%
  • Via Napoli

Votes: 25 35.2%

• Total voters

Does the Veal Parmesean come with a side of pasta? Do any of the dishes come with a side?
I don't think so, but all of the pastas are available in half portions. Some of the steaks/fish are served with a vegetable side, but this is mostly an a la carte type of restaurant. The veal parm is huge and super-cheesy so I would suggest splitting it between 2 and getting a 1/2 order of pasta each (plus a starter course).

No, the veal parm does not come with pasta. Usually DH gets the veal parm and I get a pasta dish and we share.

I have been to 4 of the 6 (no Il Mulino or Trattoria) and prefer Tutto Italia of the ones I have eaten at. I dined alone in October and had a very relaxing experience. The server checked back often, but not too often as to be annoying. It was quite a bit of food for a solo diner, but I do love the olives :) I had a chicken parm meal which was not on the menu but advertised via table tent. It was definitely a meal that could be shared. On a previous visit I had spaghetti and meatballs. Both dishes were tasty!

I have only eaten at Mama Melrose and Tuttuo Italia. We ate a Tuttu a few weeks ago and had the lasagna (as we did on our last visit). It was really good and the service was excellent.

Via Napoli! Their pizza is outstanding, and so is their pasta dishes. Absolutely delish. My fave dish is the Candele pasta dish. :cloud9:

Il Mulino, and it is not close.

No dining plans at Il Mulino, nor any of the restaurants at Swan/Dolphin. And, quite frankly, I expect and hope it stays that way. The 3 Swan/Dolphin restaurants I've eaten at (Shula's, Bluezoo, Il Mulino) are the absolute best of the best on property that I've dined at, and it's probably no coincidence that they don't accept the DDP.

We liked Via Napoli but thought of it more as a pizzeria than Italian Restaurant; thought the arancini was amazing.

We ate at Via Napoli last week. I had the individual pizza, as I love their pizza. My sister had the lasagne, which was a slightly different presentation as it had more of a beschamel sauce between the layers and just a little drizzle of tomato sauce on top. She loved it. My BIL had some sort of pasta and shrimp dish with what appeared to be either an Alfredo sauce or white sauce, that he also loved. We prefer Via Napoli to Tutto Italia.

Mama Melrose had good food, but it was the slowest meal of our whole trip. Service was just inexcusable. My kids are requesting Via Napoli as one of their favorites. I'm looking forward to trying IL Mulino on my birthday trip!

Il Mulino, and it is not close.

No dining plans at Il Mulino, nor any of the restaurants at Swan/Dolphin. And, quite frankly, I expect and hope it stays that way. The 3 Swan/Dolphin restaurants I've eaten at (Shula's, Bluezoo, Il Mulino) are the absolute best of the best on property that I've dined at, and it's probably no coincidence that they don't accept the DDP.
But all three do accept Tables in Wonderland for those of us who pay OOP and have the TIW card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter