Favorite Live Action Disney Movie??

Not a fan of live-action Disney movies. However, I do have my faves, which are the 'Pirates of the Carribean' series and Tim Burton's remake of 'Alice in Wonderland.' ^^

Mary Poppins, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang & 20,000 leagues are the first that come to my mind

Mary Poppins and Newsies. When I was a kid I also really liked the Parent Trap and the Absent-minded Professor.

I was just remarking earlier this week that I need to watch more classic Disney live action movies, I've seen so few!

There are so many classics....

Pete's Dragon
Escape to Witch Mountain
Return from Witch Mountain
Treasure of Matacumbe
The Love Bug movies
Candleshoe
The Apple Dumpling Gang
Cat From Outer Space
The North Avenue Irregulars
Freaky Friday

Those are some of my favorites.

Hands down Enchanted. I also love The Santa Clause, The Parent Trap (original), The Parent Trap 2 and Freaky Friday (original).
And I have to say I recently watched Oz: The Great and Powerful and enjoyed it more than I thought I would.

Freaky Friday, POTC series, Mary Poppins, Bedknobs and Broomsticks, and the Computer Wore Tennis Shoes.

My faves, in order:

Mary Poppins
Bedknobs and Broomsticks
The Moonspinners
Summer Magic
The Parent Trap
Blackbeard's Ghost

The best one for me is 20,000 leagues under the sea. I wish they kept the submarine ride, but remodel it and update it. Make it more like the Tokyo Disneyland.

Newsies. The Rookie. Pirates. (All four!)
And I don't care how cheesy it is, Angels in the Outfield!

Black Hole
TRON
Something Wicked This Way Comes

I know, I know, if i had my way the company would be bankrupt! that's "my era" though and i love them all.

Hocus Pocus
The Santa Clause
Enchanted
I don't know if this one counts, Tower of Terror - this was a TV movie from like 1997 and starred Steve Guttenberg and Kirsten Dunst.

Pirates of the Caribbean series, Enchanted, Princess Diaries series, and Prince of Persia

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter