Favorite Mock Cocktails?

Disneytam

disneytam
On our upcoming trip we will have one adult with us who is pregnant so no drinking. Any suggestions for your favorite mock cocktail, and were we can find it?

They do a booze-free version of the Shark Attack at Chez Alcatraz, right?
Yes, good idea. My daughter got that on a previous trip and it was good (while I had the alcoholic version)… with a fun ‘show’ too. I think it was called the Shark Attack Friendly or something like that.

Mocktails are a wonderful option for those who are looking for non-alcoholic alternatives. One of my favorite mocktails is a Virgin Mojito, which combines fresh mint, lime juice, sugar, and soda water for a refreshing and zesty drink. Another great option is a Virgin Mary, a non-alcoholic version of the classic Bloody Mary, made with tomato juice, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, and spices.

When we were at Aventura in February, I'd stop at the rooftop bar every night and get a virgin Foggy Sunrise. It was amazing if you like grapefruit. Most places will make you nonalcoholic versions of regular drinks if you ask, usually at a reduced price. They only charged me 50%.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter