Favorite music CD

mainecamper

Earning My Ears
I am going to WDW in March and would love to get a CD of music from the parks...does anyone have a favorite they could recommend? I especially like the Epcot music...found some on Amazon, but just can't decide which one...Nancy

You HAVE to get the "Illuminations" CD. It's my favorite. I also like the "Fantasmic" CD. Have a good trip!:sunny:

I really like the Official Music of Walt Disney World (think I have the name right). It has 21 songs on it, and it has great variety. That's my favorite CD to play when I'm out walking for exercise. :D

I also love the Illuminations CD. Good stuff!

The Illuminations CD is wonderful!

Your name struck me, I am also from Maine and love camping. As for the question on music I bought my DD "Disney's Theme Park sing along" CDwith bonus free cassette and word book. It was only $10 from Walmart. It's nice for kids 12 and under.

I'll have to check the next time I go...I seem to be craving the music right now...going to try Amazon tomorrow to see what I can find...Hey...is it cold enough for you up here??? And folks wonder why we always go to WDW in March...to thaw out!!!:smooth:

Originally posted by mainecamper
..Hey...is it cold enough for you up here??? And folks wonder why we always go to WDW in March...to thaw out!!!:smooth:
Sure is cold I live the most northern town of Maine and I'll be flying to WDW Feb. 13. My body is craving some sun. Do you drive or fly? I'm wondering cause I have thought about camping down there but don't want to drive and there's no way I would be allowed to pack everything I need. Does Disney provide most things? :smooth:

Alot of Mainers dreaming about disney on this coooold day!

mainecamper, my favorite cd is the millennium cd. It has the music from illuminations and the Tapestry of Nations parade.

bscs, My dh goes fishing up there in the northern part of the state. I have gone a few times, we stayed in St Francis, is that any where near you?
It is a very long drive to WDW, but it is worth it for us. We get to stay longer because the campsites are so much cheaper than the hotel rooms, we have our camper with all the kitchen appliances, and Ft. Wilderness is wonderful.
Stay warm!

I love Mannheim Steamroller and I also have several others including

Music from WDW /Disneyland (years old)

WDW park music 2000 and four parks
Illuminations ROE and Tapestry ON
Fantasmic WDW
Animal Kingdom music cd
love songs on guitar with orchestra
Disney music minus one x2
Music from Disneyland park CA
Music from Disney's California Adventure
Spectromagic
Walking in the Streets Parade music
Country Disney

Erm I'm sure I've forgotten a few... I'll try to update it later!

I love all the cds and play them loads and loads.

John :bounce:

My brother in law returned from Disney yesterday and brought back for us the Walt Disney World Official Album and it's great. A nice collection from all of the parks. I love it!

Okay, now another question...where do you usually get your music (other than WDW) does places like Barnes and Noble or Curcuit City have them or do I have to go online? Hey, fellow Mainers...we're having a heat wave!!!! Almost 20' this morning!!!

Hey, mainecamper it may be 20 in Richmond but it'd still below zero in Madawaska(way up North). As for the music we only have a kmart up here,besides a Walmart 1 hour and 15 min. away. So here it's internet or travel. The possitive side is that we do all our grocery shopping in Canada so with the money exchange we save a lot. ***18days till WDW!***:D

I just got back and bought the Epcot Illuminations CD - it is great but I do have a complaint. They list the music for TOD and TON on the back cover but I think it is only TOD and there are too many voiceovers. I dont remember the voiceovers when I actually experienced either one of these parades and it takes away from the music (in my opinion anyway).

bscs...You have my utmost respect!! I know when I whine about the weather that I have plenty of neighbors up north who are really proving what it is to be a "Maineiac"!!!!! Do you drive to WDW when you go? Just getting through Maine must be the longest part of your trip!!!! We're warming up a bit down here actually almost hit freezing!!! Have never looked so forward to a trip as I am this one!!! Nance:Pinkbounc

Fellow "Maineiac" We do not drive down to Florida, just driving south to the airport is a 4 hour drive! So even with taking the plane we waste a day there and back traveling to Bangor Airport. With my husband's job and the kids in school driving would be way too long for us to be away.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by #1MMFan
I
Illuminations ROE and Tapestry ON

Animal Kingdom music cd

I love all the cds and play them loads and loads.

John :bounce:

Oh can you tell me about the Animal Kingdom CD?? I want to call WDW merchandise to order that:D Also, I have the Millenium Celebration with TON parade, is the TON Reflections of Earth different??

Thanks so much:)

I LOVE the Illuminations CD (listening to it at work now) and the Walt Disney World CD - this has music from all over the park, even some of the attractions. I love listening to this while waiting to make our next trip. Our next trip isn't until September, but whenever I listen to the music, I feel like I am already there!

I never thought I would enjoy the music that much, but I am planning on buying more on our next trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter