Favorite Quick Service Meals

StuckinPA

Mouseketeer
We're looking to try some new things in quick service on our trip this year in June and was wondering what all of your favorites might be so we can start putting some ideas together.

Thanks!

We're looking to try some new things in quick service on our trip this year in June and was wondering what all of your favorites might be so we can start putting some ideas together.

Thanks!
Magic Kingdom:
-- Casey's - I'm a fan of the over-stuffed hotdogs, particularly the one topped with pulled-pork & cole slaw (which is now seasonal). Tastes even better when the piano man is playing.
-- Sleepy Hollow has a sweet'n'spicy chicken'n'waffle topped with broccoli slaw - available only at lunch.
-- Columbia Harbor House has a tuna sandwich & vegetarian chili. This makes my list because the upstairs makes the place feel like a real restaurant.

Epcot:
-- Sunshine Seasons is a nice cafeteria. What ever looks best that day seems to suit my needs.
-- Kiosks are all around World Showcase.

Hollywood Studios:
-- Someplace they have hot dogs (Dockside) & BBQ (Fairfax), but we seem to stick to the popcorn & pretzels - and always a Margarita to-go from Tune-In Lounge.::yes::

Animal Kingdom:
-- Flame Tree is alright, but Trilo-Bites always seems to have something fun. Last month we had 'buffalo chicken' nachos topped with blue cheese; last year, we had buffalo chicken sliders (I think, on waffles or something).

Many people come on here asking about where they can get QS that isn't just burgers, but DH and I really like burgers. That being said one of our favorite QS is the Liberty Inn in Epcot because they serve their burgers on yummy brioche buns instead of the hardish buns they use most places.

We really like Columbia Harbor House in MK.

Out of the parks, the pulled pork nachos at Captain Cooks are a favorite.

At MK Casey's
At Hollywood Backyard Express
At Epcot Liberty Inn (a guilty pleasure)
Don't really have one at AK

I cannot get enough of Tangierine Cafe in Morocco - and it's a darn good value, too. We pay just about as much for similar food at home! It's been consistently good for years and years.

We love Flame Tree at AK - it's hard for us to pass up a meal there. We tried Satuli last week and while tasty, I think Flame Tree is still is our favorite. The pulled pork on mac & cheese was delish, as is the chicken and ribs.

We don't eat in the parks much these days but I will plan our day around a meal at Flame Tree or Tangierine Cafe.

Oh! We also like stopping at Captain Cooks on MK days - the Thai coconut meatballs and pulled pork nachos are both very good.

Wolf Gang Puck Express- bacon wrapped meatloaf
Pecos Bills - Fajita platter
Columbia Harbour House-lobster roll
Katsura Grill-Sushi
Tangerine Café-schwarma platter
BOG-breakfast
Very excited to try Blaze, Satuli Canteen this upcoming trip

Best qs we had two weeks ago was the pork 7 layer bowl at Fairefax fare in DHS. The potato bowl at Satuli' in AK.

Columbia Harbor House - I've enjoyed multiple things from the menu and I love the upstairs seating
Tangierine Cafe - A must for us every trip. I love the variety that you get with the platters
Flame Tree - Just walk past it and you will understand why it's a favorite
Sunshine Seasons - good for variety but "healthier"

Animal Kingdom - Flame Tree and Satuli. Both offer unique menus that are quite tasty.
Epcot - Sunshine Seasons. Big fan of the wide variety of options. Only thing is that the prices are slightly higher than other QS.
DHS - Its not a QS location, but the Brown Derby lounge. You can get some of the food without the astronomical prices.
Outside the parks - Captain Cook's (Poly), The Mara (AKL), Blaze Pizza (Disney Springs)

It gets a lot of hate on the Disunplugged, but I enjoy Cosmic Rays in the Magic Kingdom. The rotisserie chicken meal is really good and huge--easily splittable. At Epcot, we really like the teriyaki at Katsura Grill in Japan. No real favorites at DHS or AK. At Springs, Wolfgang Puck is a classic--the pizzas are really good, as are the pasta. Like others have said, Captain Cook's at the Poly is terrific. The pulled pork nachos are soooo good.

I loooove Earl of Sandwich! We don't have those here in Canada and I make a point to go every trip.

MK- Columbia Harbour House & Pecos Bill
EP- Sunshine Seasons
AK- Flame Tree Barbecue

This might be a dumb question but did they completely re-do the Pecos Bill menu since Sep 2015? We ate there once in Sep 2014 and again in Sep 2015 and at the time I said never again. I had pulled pork sandwich, can't remember what DH had or even the kids had but I do remember a really horrible kids grilled cheese that was cold and made on goldfish bread without melted cheese. I felt so bad for DS when he got it. Anyhow, I keep seeing people mention how they love Pecos Bill and the fajita platter so I checked their menu and it is completely different! I had not put it in our plan for March 2018 but I'm thinking I might need to...

MK would be Columbia Harbour House. Haven't done QS in the other parks in a long time. In DS Wolfgang Puck Express Marketplace, Polite Pig and if you want fish & chips Cooke's of Dublin ( their menu options have decreased significantly in the last year). Read good reviews of Blaze Pizza and Deluxe Burger but we haven't done them .

We love BOG lunch & Pecos Bills at MK. At Epcot I always stop for fish & chips in the UK.

This might be a dumb question but did they completely re-do the Pecos Bill menu since Sep 2015? We ate there once in Sep 2014 and again in Sep 2015 and at the time I said never again. I had pulled pork sandwich, can't remember what DH had or even the kids had but I do remember a really horrible kids grilled cheese that was cold and made on goldfish bread without melted cheese. I felt so bad for DS when he got it. Anyhow, I keep seeing people mention how they love Pecos Bill and the fajita platter so I checked their menu and it is completely different! I had not put it in our plan for March 2018 but I'm thinking I might need to...

I haven't eaten there in years, but they have Mexican food now. It's totally different.

Epcot- Tangierine Cafe in Morocco
MK- Pecos bill
AK - flame tree bbq or harambe market
DHS - don't remember the name, but I had a very large loaded baked potato that was delicious and very filling

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter