• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favorite restaurant in Orlando

Disneyworldfan_In_CT

Earning My Ears
We've had allot of luck with Tony Roma's in Lake Buena Vista. It's reasonably priced and the food is excellent. Could you please share some feedback on your favorite restaurants. Thank you :-)

Bahama Breeze - I had an excellent meal and wonderful drink there in December. Atmosphere is fun and casual. Great service too.

Dan Marino's Town Tavern - Huge selection of meals, fair prices, friendly staff.

Thanks Margie

Yes, I have been to the Bahama Breeze too :-) Your right, great place for food and a tropical cocktail or two :-) I haven't been to Dan Marino's place, but now I'm gonna check it out! Thanks!

Vito's Chophouse is a favorite, as is Michael's on 28th.

Wow, I remember going to Darryl's when I was a kid. It was great! I didn't know it was still there. We just might have to go there with our kids over Easter break.

Beth

I remember Darryl's too!!!

B3LM - you should try it again while you are there!

Lori

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter