Favorite Ride Quote!!

MonoManBlue

Por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas
A thread destined for greatness........!

Whats your favorite quote from any ride at WDW. For instance, it could be "p-p-p-please don't drop me in that briar patch" or something along the lines of "howdy partners....hang on to them there hats and glasses cause this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness"

basically, I wanna see what yours is and then we'll see how many total we get!

for me, its...

"Hi there tomorrowland travelers, this is Mr. Johnson in skyview hovercraft-1 bringing you the latest tomorrowland traffic report, as usual, everything is perfect on tomorrowland super highways! Back to you in TTA central"

now, go go go.

That just goes to show that anything can happen in the movies." Host, Great Movie Ride

It's called a 'Salute to All Nations, but Mostly America.'" - Sam the Eagle, MuppetVision 3D

Hang on to them hats and glasses! 'Cause this here is the wildest ride in the wilderness!" - Safety Spiel, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad

Great, because it's show time. Ready when you are, C.B.

couldnt pick just one

My favorite quote from the Great Movie Ride: "...a long time ago I made me a rule, let people do what they want." -- John Wayne

Definetely, "There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of every day!"

That is the best song ever. :)

"Paging Mr. Morrow....Mr. Tom Morrow..."

"Please step into the dead center of the room"

"Me wants the redhead!"

I'm not sure on this one - not even sure if she still says this - I don't remember it from my Dec. trip...."See you next time...and don't forget to bring your death certificate."

The first one that springs to mind is, "Howdy, folks, and welcome to Whoop 'n' Holler Hollow!"

Man, I miss River Country. :sad1:

I consider the monorail to be a ride, I dont know about everyone else.

"please stand clear of the doors; por favor manténganse se alejado de las puertas."

From Ellen's Energy Adventure:
"Stupid Judy" :rotfl2:
And of course we could never forget, :cool1:
"It's a small world after all"

... Here at the mansion there are 999 happy haunts, but there is always room for one more!

"You are not the first to pass this way, nor shall you be the last. Those who seek the spirit of Norway face peril and adventure, but more often find beauty and charm." - maelstrom

"I'll cast a spell, (yes, yes), you'll diasappear, (disappear, disappear), back, back over the falls! -maelstrom trolls

One Little Spark - Journey Into Imagination with Figment

Yes, it's a glorious 3 hour finale! You got a minute and a half. ah - Sam the Eagle and Kermit the Frog- Muppet Vision 3D

Please stand clear of the doors. Por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas.- Monorail

Grim Grinning Ghosts come out to socialize- Haunted Mansion

Our Library is well stocked with priceless first editions, only ghost stories of course. And marble busts of the greatest ghost writers the literary world has ever known.- The Haunted Mansion

If we can dream it, we can do it.- Horizons

Sorry, could not pick only one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter