Favorite Seinfeld moments

Ha, that one was definitely hilarious.

"I was in the pool!" also.

And of course, Master of your domain. 30 seconds in and Kramer slamming down his money, "I'm out!"

I just started watching again on Netflix myself.

OMG, that whole Master of your Domain episode was great :rotfl2: (as was the series actually)

Seinfeld helped us get through the pandemic. We started rewatching it one episode a night in March 2020 and watched the whole series. It’s timeless.

There are so, so many, but the first one that came to mind was when Klinger bursts in to Jerry’s apartment and says “I’m out”. 😂

Too many to mention without creating 10 pages of clips. LOL

But here are a few we tend to always quote ...

"We're sitting there like idiots drinking coffee, without a piece of cake!"

"Serenity now, insanity later."

"You don't wanna know."

And the one I use all the time ...

"Sweet fancy Moses!"

The Marine Biologist is definitely my favorite episode, and George’s soliloquy at the end is in my top five TV moments of all time.
DH and I quote Seinfeld multiple times a day, every day.

We love Seinfeld and will quote from the show when appropriate. Like when someone sneezes, instead of “God bless you”, we say, “you’re sooooo good-looking!” :laughing:

Some more favorites:
“I don’t know how you guys walk around with those things.”
“Can you spare a square?”
“They’re real and they’re spectacular!”
“But I don’t want to be a pirate!”
“You’re an anti-dentite!”
“I am Costanza, Lord of the Idiots.”
“Who leaves a country packed with ponies to come to a non-pony country?”
“Mulva?”
“A Festivus for the rest of us!”

The Marine Biologist is definitely my favorite episode, and George’s soliloquy at the end is in my top five TV moments of all time.
This is one of my favorite episodes as well.

Another poster mentioned another bakery scene, but I love the “black and white cookie- chocolate/cinnamon babka episode”. I love cinnamon babka, and whenever I see it (usually this time of year) I think about that Seinfeld episode and the “lesser babka”.

I adore Jerry’s parents and the episodes they pop into to:

Too many too choose, and so many mentioned!
"The Devvviiiiillllss!"

giphy.gif

Ah! Puddy. How can you not love Puddy?

Two of our favorite quotes of his in 1 clip.

"Feels like an Arby's night." and "it's gonna be rough" after telling Elaine she is going to hell. :rotfl:
hahaha! I forgot about these moments- and Elaine’s devil-horned hiss at Puddy after admitting she stole his Jesus fish.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter