"favorite" Survey

TinaCasa

Earning My Ears
Of all the Disney resorts, parks, and attractions, what is your favorite...and tell me, briefly, why, please!
1. resort
2. ride
3. show
4. eatery (non-character)
5. character
6. mode of transportation (i.e. boat, monorail, etc)
7. your favorite "thing" about Disney in general

Thanks!

My favorites are:
Resort: Beach Club Villas~reminds me of the shore
Ride: Test track in Epcot~Its fun, can't drive like that at home
Show: Beauty and the Beast~MGM~I love the movie and the play
Eatery: Wolfgang Pucks Express~Love the pizza's
Character: Pluto~Love him the most~Belle is a close second
Transportation: Boat from POR to DTD~peaceful and beautiful
Thing about Disney: I'm home with my "friends" Mickey, Minnie, Pluto and the rest of the gang.

Talking about my favorite stuff...I can't resist!

Favorite:
1. resort-- Grand Floridian because of the adorable rooms, we have stayed in ones with Alice bedspreads and Fairy bedspreads

2. ride-- Rockin Roller Coaster if you like big rides. Winnie the Pooh if you like cute

3. show-- Beauty and Beast... nuff said.

4. eatery (non-character): It's been awhile, but I loved California Grill because of the view and the quality of the food.

5. character- I like chip and dale, because one e-ride night, the characters were all out and these guys were acting so funny- running around and just having a good time.

6. mode of transportation (i.e. boat, monorail, etc): Whatever is quicker (although there really is just something special about that monorail, don't you think?)

One of Disney's secrets: Tea at the Grand Floridian Hotel. It is so special (Just don't tell too many people or it will get crowded!)
princess:

Favorites:

1. Resort-- Dolphin b/c it is the only deluxe I have stayed at so far (I hope to change that soon)

2. Ride-- Pirates of the Caribbean-read my tag...that says it all! ;)

3. Show-- Beauty and the Beast-one of my all-time favorite Disney classics, the play is great!

4. Eatery-- not really sure about this one

5. Character-- I love them all, but probably Pluto, Belle, and the Little Mermaid...not sure why, just do!

6. Transportation-- boat and monorail b/c I love going across the water and the monorail is just a Disney tradition I've known my entire life!

7. Favorite thing about Disney-- it is the one place I can act like a big kid w/o getting funny looks! ;) It is just a magical place!

1. Resort: I love the Boardwalk resort- (I have yet to stay there, but have a ressie in October for a one bedroom.) Location!

2. Ride: Rockin' Rollercoaster- Gotta love Aeorsmith! For a kiddie ride...My 2 year old son LOVES the carousel so I love it too!

3. Show: Wishes...I am amazed at how well the music and fireworks go together!

4. Eatery (non-character): Boma

5. Eatery (character): Chef Mickey...I love Mickey Mouse! Plus I love the interaction with my 2 year old and the characters. Last vist Pluto picked him up and cradled him. (Yes, the tears were flowing!)

6. Mode of Transportation: I don't mind the buses.

7. Favorite thing: I just love the overall way it makes you feel. The atmosphere! I live in Florida so when we are driving up I-4 and see the large mouse ear power line we all cheer. Then, when the street signs change from green to purple and black...we know we are now in another worlld!!!
:earsgirl: :earsboy: :wave:

1. Resort - AKL - love watching the animals from my balcony as well as the overall ambiance of the place.

2. Ride - Splash Mountain

3. Show - Wishes

4. Eatery - Boma; since I love AKL it's only natural I love this restaurant. Great selection - not your standard buffet.

5. Character - I love Eyeore

6. Transportation - the monorail. If they'd just put a monorail between AKL and Animal Kingdom I'd be in heavan!

7. Favorite thing in general - just the overall atmosphere of the place. There's nothing like that first glance of the castle as you're walking down Main Street.

Favorite resort-Grand Floridian-love everything about it and the convenience of the monorail

Ride-Rock n Roll roller coaster-kids favorite-mission space

Favorite show-Wishes

Eatery-Coral Reef- also love Biergarten but were Krauts

Char.-Pluto

Transportation-monorail

Favorite thing about Disney-Its the happiest place on earth of course.

1. resort
Boardwalk. Close to Epcot, lots to do, lots to do, lots to do.
2. ride
Philharmagic. Newness. My whole family can see it together (with a toddler, we have to split up on my other favorites.)
3. show
Hoop-dee-doo. Good food, relaxing.
4. eatery (non-character)
Ohanas. I could eat my weight in those wings!
5. character
Tinkerbell (duh), but if it has to be one you can meet-n-greet, then Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs. We had our picture made with all of them last year and used it as our Christmas Card.
6. mode of transportation (i.e. boat, monorail, etc)
Monorail. Its a ride in itself.
The feeling you get when you walk in to the first park of your first day of vacation. Magical!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter