Favorite things to do without kids

Love Animation Academy (except then having to carry the drawings around after- if you want to keep them). I'd actually argue its more geared toward adults/teens. They move pretty quickly (given the time) and I've seen many kids get frustrated both with trying to keep up and with the product not coming out how they expect/want (ie- doesn't look as professional as the, well, professional one).
The "Off the Page" store at the Animation building exit will give you rubber bands and a bag for your drawings. :) It helps make the carrying around less obnoxious!

Love Animation Academy (except then having to carry the drawings around after- if you want to keep them). I'd actually argue its more geared toward adults/teens. They move pretty quickly (given the time) and I've seen many kids get frustrated both with trying to keep up and with the product not coming out how they expect/want (ie- doesn't look as professional as the, well, professional one).

I wish they would have an advanced class for people who want to learn more.

Sooooooo we didn't go this weekend. Booooo! Thank goodness I decided to check and realized my friend's AP was blocked (Deluxe) BEFORE we went. So odd that this Sunday was blocked but no other Sundays are blocked during spring break. Anyway, the kid free visit is postponed until the end of April. More time to plan I guess!

... Anyway, the kid free visit is postponed until the end of April. More time to plan I guess!

Hey! Deluxe isn't blocked for Dapper Day -- there's a kid free adventure for you! Cocktails and small plates in the CC Lounge, DD Expo at the DLH ($10 tickets include both Sat. and Sun. -- live band, free dance lesson, fun vendors, etc.), so much fun people watching, etc. Would that date work for you both? :)

Wife and I are going in May without the kids. Here are the things we plan on doing:

Carthay Circle
Wine Country Trattoria
Trader Sams
Animation Academy
Great Moments with Abe
Ride Main St vehicles
Space Mt many times
Actually standing in line for Peter Pan
Canoes
Street acts
Downtown Disney
Window shop

In this order, Wine country, Trader Sams and then Peter Pan....going to need all the help you can muster for that dreadful chain line.

Hey! Deluxe isn't blocked for Dapper Day -- there's a kid free adventure for you! Cocktails and small plates in the CC Lounge, DD Expo at the DLH ($10 tickets include both Sat. and Sun. -- live band, free dance lesson, fun vendors, etc.), so much fun people watching, etc. Would that date work for you both? :)
Ahhhhhh... I wish! But I am not in town that weekend. We did Dapper Day in the fall and loved it!

Love sitting in the lobby of the Californian listening to the piano player and getting a drink, bonus that there is usually a server that takes your drink order and brings it to you instead of having to go to The Hearthstone Lounge. When the piano player isn't playing we also like sitting in the big rocking chairs in front of the fireplace.

Trader Sams.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter