Favorite type of potato chips/crisps

Favorite type of potato chips/crisps? 🥔
BBQ chips are my favorite. I want to try ketchup chips in the future though. Can you get them in the USA or just Canada?

Have not met a chip I don’t like 😊
salt and vinegar wavy lays
ketchup
dill pickle
sour cream and onion
cheesies (only Humpty Dumpty)
just old plain lays are great too.
all dressed and bacon too

I usually just go for plain Lays, but sometimes get the salt & vinegar ones.

Why have just one?

91TKOKJe2zL._SL1500_.jpg

I like a flavorful cheesy one, but it varies as far as brand. I don’t eat them often, so when I crave them, I have To try a few brands.

I always loved original Bugles, but haven't had them for years, they're not available in the UK. :sad1:

Worcestershire. I have only seen them in the UK.

I'm not sure they're still making them. I haven't been able to get them for a year or more. Shame, they were so good. ::yes::

Walkers do still make Marmite, which are pretty yummy - not anywhere near as good as Worcs. sauce, but worth a try.

My all time favorite potato chip was a chip that Trader Joe's discontinued years ago, and I still mourn. It was a lattice cut sriracha potato chip. Oh my I have never had a chip as good as that one. I have tried other srirarcha flavored chips and none of them come close to the TJs.

Otherwise I enjoy most potato chips. But I miss those sriracha ones so so much.

I always loved original Bugles, but haven't had them for years, they're not available in the UK. :sad1:

I'm not sure they're still making them. I haven't been able to get them for a year or more. Shame, they were so good. ::yes::

Walkers do still make Marmite, which are pretty yummy - not anywhere near as good as Worcs. sauce, but worth a try.
Ya, I read something about Walker's taking them off the shelf because they contained a banned chemical. Hopefully they will reformat them and bring them back.

BBQ ones are good. My kids steal all the sour cream & onion bags before I can get any 😜

I used to get these at a Costco Business Center. Prices had varied, but typically it was around $12 for a box of 50 1 oz bags. Equivalent to less than $2 for an 8 oz bag, and they're a lot easier to share without dirty hands going in the same bag or Ziploc bags, and obviously stay fresh longer when it's not one large bag being opened.

imageService

0002840004392_A

They didn't have my favorites though. Like Ruffles Cheddar & Sour Cream or Cool Ranch Doritos. Costco might have 1 oz bags of Nacho Cheese Doritos or plain Ruffles. I've seen some places that had them in larger bags, but the price per weight was more than these.

I have all but given them up entirely, but if I was stranded on an island and only had those orange Ruffles Cheddar & Sour Cream chips... I would be a happy camper.

Your skin turning orange might make it easy for a search and rescue crews to find you.

I'd be OK with this other than Joey Fatone getting flattened.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter