• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favorite Universal Vloggers?

mom2rtk

Invented the term "Characterpalooza"
We're starting from scratch and thought we'd enjoy finding a vlogger or two who can share tips and info on USO.

Who are your favorites?

I also like RixFlix. Tim Tracker is a daily vlog, you can search his content for the Universal Parks to get his tours. Plus they have a kid who is adorable. That Florida Guy has some great videos, he's in the UK so of course none of them are recent at the parks but the ones he does have are great.

AllEars is primarily a Disney vlogger but her Universal videos are really great and are some of my favorites. She has a great energy and tends to talk about things I want to hear about :)

I second this! Molly who does most of AllEars videos is so great. And while she mostly does Disney, she's featured a variety of different stuff at Universal.

Another vote for Rix Flix as one that is very Universal focused.

For Orlando based vloggers that have a lot of Universal content we watch:
PC Dev
Super Enthused
Paging Mr Morrow
JoJos World

Vloggers we watch that aren’t based in Orlando but do have great Universal content:
The Potter Collector
Ordinary Adventures

Rix Flix probably has the most Universal Orlando content and is pretty good.
We also like The Pugh Two, All Things Universal, Theme Park Express, and Tim Tracker.
Gotta get our daily fix of Universal updates, notes, and walk-throughs!

Another vote for Rixflix if you can get past his love for Marilyn

Roy (oyby) is another good one that covers both parks. Interesting perspective as he used to work for the parks.
World of Micah has some good posts on the history of the parks as well

View from the cheap seats does good videos. And yes another vote for Tim Tracker
Yes I forgot about View from the cheap seats!
They also do great central Florida content especially around HHN type attractions. If you visit HHN an decide you love it check them out for other like attractions.

View from the cheap seats - yeah he is pretty good - have not seen him in a while but with HHN starting up will have to look for him again - he does all the parks and he seems pretty honest. Ive seen him at HHN a few times usually surrounded by a group of fans

Super Enthused, Paging Mr Morrow and Adam the Woo - like them all but they mostly focus on Disney (Until Universal was the only option) and I avoid Disney for the most part. I do enjoy when they go out drinking together and you can watch the take of all three of them on the same time period.

Tim Tracker - I used to watch him but his vlog changed when he had the kid and also with Covid so I tuned out and wont go back - although I do want to see his take on the removal of masks

Theme Park Express - has a lot of good content

The biggest problem I see is once they get "big" they start to get the free stuff and it does skew their view of things - I dont blame them - if I pay $50 for something or get it for free my opinion might change drastically. Yeah they might say they would not pay $50 for it, but they will usually say they liked it or enjoyed it etc.. At least they are usually honest and tell you up front it was a freebie.

Also - if all you eat is burgers then you should probably skip the food reviews - unless your going to focus on burgers

I am not big of RixFlix, if he's alone I can deal but not my fav.

When they are at universal I watch Tim Tracker, Super Enthused, Molly/All Ears and Paging Mr Morrow.

Oh we also just started watching Knight's Treks, they are not too bad. They are down to earth and informative. They are travel agents but I don't feel they are pushy about that info, they just mention it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter