Favourite Disney Photos

Tashinwdw

WDW - closest I will ever get to being a princess
I really enjoy looking at ppls holiday photos, so I thought we could have a thread with our favourite Disney Photos - Aussie and Kiwi version. They can be from any park, hotel or hotel room or cruise, your favourite meal or ride or just a photo that makes you smile. If I can work out how to load up photos I will share some of mine as well.

I cant wait to see them:thumbsup2

This was on our Wild Africa Trek, which was a special surprise I had planned for the family. It was a great tour and I highly recommend it even though it was really hot and we were sweating buckets. (I do have much better pictures but I have no idea what I have done with the disc that they sent us) fingers crossed that this will work

Lovely photo of you and your family. I'll have to take a look through my pics. Picking some favourites will be hard.

I love the photo, the boys look so happy and the background is stunning::yes::

Our favourite photos you say? :rolleyes: I'll just post one for now, but I'll be back, oh yes, I will be back...

92864.jpg

Great photos everyone!

Bec, I'm very jealous that your DH allowed you to have a Disney wedding :worship: I was dismissed immediately when I brought up the idea.

They're great photos. I love the wedding pic. What a magical way to spend your special day.

I can't decide on just one pic either. I'm waiting for DH to get of the PC and then I'll upload some of them. :)

Here you go.

2 of my favourite WDW memories - Pirate's League and Jedi Training

I thought photopass plus was the best value for money purchase of the whole trip. We struck a great photographer in HS who took a whole string of magic shots for us. Here are a couple of my favourites.

I also loved that you get all the ride shots. This is a shocker of me, but it makes me laugh every time. It's quite surreal - a pirate, a metal face, and a cheesy thumbs up all in the same shot.

The photo package on the cruise wasn't as good value, but I do like this pic. Jack Sparrow's facials are classic. It's a shame DS's eyes are shut.

Is it irresponsible to put your empty stein into your son's hands and pretend he drunk it all? (Biergarten, Epcot)

A blurry shot, but one I love. Rafiki challenged my son to a game of Rock Paper Scissors.

I'll share a few of my favourites. My avatar is up there, but you can all see that, so I won't add it again :rotfl:

This rather mundane photo is probably my most favourite out of all my Disney photos. It was taken just a few moments before DH proposed :goodvibes

This was one of the first photos I took when I entered the park for the very first time. Apart from being pretty happy with the shot, it reminds me of those first few moments.

I love this one from DLP, I just remember feeling like the luckiest girl in the world, being able to go straight to my next Disney fix at HKDL.

This one reminds me of when DH came to surprise me at HKDL for our anniversary, and how Minnie's handler started singing happy birthday when he saw my anniversary button :lmao:

Of course there are many more, but they are the most magical ones :goodvibes

Amazing photos guys!!!!

Now I've got the sharing Disney pics bug lol

Here are some more of our favourites from our last Disney Trip :D

Sebastian finding a Hidden Mickey at Animal Kingdom

The boys with finding Nemo at Epcot

All of us with Mickey Mouse at WDW :D

more to come.... lol:thumbsup2

I've been to 2 MNSSHParties prior to this last trip in September last year. For both those two parties, I never quite got the shots of the parades I wanted.

I managed to luck a spot at the Main Street entry hub. This was my first shot down the street. It's not a particularly good shot but when I checked the shot, it was all I could do to stop myself from jumping up and down in that packed area. If I could get things in focus, the backdrop was going to be great!

Let's just say that I am incredibly happy with my parade pictures.

These are a few from our Photopass album.....definitely worth the $$ for us too :D :thumbsup2

We found Stitch!!! at Animal Kingdom

Our family at our favourite park, Epcot pixiedust:

The boys decided to wear their Pirate costumes to Epcot the next day and met Duffy (with Jett's little duffy teddy too).

This was such a magical moment. We ran into this Geisha at Epcot and she spent ages with the boys and even 'battled' Sebastian using her dress as her weapon. We will never forget this memory!!!!

Some of you have lived through my obsession with the Firework Gods through my various PTRs and TRs for the last 3 years....ad nauseum. (You know who you are. Thanks for putting up with me!!)
You'll know that those Firework Gods and I have a very rocky relationship; particularly when it comes to having a castle as a backdrop. I've missed out on shots at DLR and WDW numerous times!

The Gods were kind to me at Hong Kong and I don't think I've ever felt so relieved to be able to crack this hoo-doo.

Disneyland is still work in progress.

But I've finally cracked the Cinderella Castle!

My favourite shot to date....is watching DS run down Main Street at Hong Kong Disneyland. Nothing beats the feeling of KNOWING that your child feels happy.

It's so lovely to see this thread beginning to take off.

They are all such wonderful photos as they represent such happy moments in everyone's life.

I agree PIO, it is great to capture that moment when your child is 100% happy. The pic of your DS running down such an empty main street is great.

Love the anniversary shot Zanzibar.

I also really like BrisbaneMum's one of the kids having a sword fight with the Geisha.

Keep them coming. :)

I'll share a few of my favourites. My avatar is up there, but you can all see that, so I won't add it again :rotfl: This rather mundane photo is probably my most favourite out of all my Disney photos. It was taken just a few moments before DH proposed :goodvibes http://s450.photobucket.com/user/zanzibar138/media/DSC06955.jpg.html This was one of the first photos I took when I entered the park for the very first time. Apart from being pretty happy with the shot, it reminds me of those first few moments. http://s450.photobucket.com/user/zanzibar138/media/DSCF0498.jpg.html I love this one from DLP, I just remember feeling like the luckiest girl in the world, being able to go straight to my next Disney fix at HKDL. http://s450.photobucket.com/user/za...87892_10151488872647272_1814319166_n.jpg.html This one reminds me of when DH came to surprise me at HKDL for our anniversary, and how Minnie's handler started singing happy birthday when he saw my anniversary button :lmao: http://s450.photobucket.com/user/za...49160_10151511668462272_1127899354_n.jpg.html Of course there are many more, but they are the most magical ones :goodvibes

Nawwww...
Love these !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter