Favourites

mahalo

Earning My Ears
I am heading down to Universal next week and would very much like any input you folks could provide as this trip is a once in a lifetime and don't want to miss out on anything. Would you please provide me with your favourite things to do while there. We are also staying at both the Hard Rock Hotel and the Portofino Bay Hotel while there as we heard that was the best way to go. Please advise as soon as possible.

Thank you so very much.

:smooth: :smooth: :smooth:

I'm probably a bad person to answer this because most of both parks are my favorites.
In the islands,Don't miss Spiderman, it is amazing. If you like coasters you have to do Hulk and Dueling Dragons in the lost continent oh yeah....see Poseidan's Fury, we weren't going to do that one but had some time and were really really glad we did.
Jurrasic Park river adventure is very cool. Ripsaw falls and the bilge rats too. We didn't do much in Suess land so I don't know about that one.
In the Studios MIB is great. If you don't mind being knocked around a bit Back To The Future is fantastic. And even tho it sounds silly, do the Hanna Barbara Yogi bear thing, you won't be sorry. We were really unimpressed with the Nick Studios tour and that was with 2 kids that watch nick, they would rather have ridden something instead. Oh oh oh...Terminator 3d, can't forget that we must have seen it 3 times each time we went to USF. Jaws, Kongfrontation, the Hitchcock show....all great.
See I told you I'm a bad one to tell you the best.<G> Have a great time!

AG...11 days to go..I can make it...I won't think about...yeah sure.

Hello! :)

First of all, you have to use your room key cards for the Front of the Line All Day Passes for FREE...thats right...no wait in those long lines. At Universal Studios, dont miss Earthwuake the ride....its really cool, then at Islands of Adv, ride Jurassic Park iver Adventure...you dont have to wait in line..how cool is that!:)

Just being there is my FAVORITE thing...

Bytheway, MAHALO mahalo!! :wave:

My son and I make a beeline to the Hulk right upon entering! Right after that we do Spiderman! Again and again and again.
Believe me, it's NEVER boring!

Right after we usually do Cat In the Hat, Dueling Dragons, Sinbad or Poseidon's Fury, whichever is available at the time, and lunch at MYTHO's, a BIG favorite! My son then likes to hit the water rides, Popeye and Dudley Do Right. Jurassic Park River Adventure is also a big fave in JP.

In Universal the beeline is to MIB all the way in the back of the park. Then we work our way back, Back to the Future, ET, Woody Woodpecker, over to Earthquake, Jaws, Kongfrontation, around to Hanna Barbera then out. On longer stays we fit in T2, Alfred Hitchcock and Nickelodeon.

Everyone has their own way of touring the parks, this is mine with a 9yo boy! He likes the "in your face" action stuff so the shows sort of get skipped over. You might just enjoy them!

Have a great time!
:D

Thank you so much for your great advice about the parks, I really appreciate it. As for the hotels, is there anything I should/need to know about them?

Thanks again for all your help and advice.

:Pinkbounc Mahalo:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter