FEA or meet A&E first?

MickeyWaffles

DIS Veteran
We have an 8am Akershus ADR in early May. We will meet A&E and ride FEA after before heading back to FW. We hopefully will also get a FP for FEA for later in the day (DD went on it 3x on our last trip so I’m hoping to at least get her on twice next time.)

If we’re done at Akershus around 9 or shortly after, would you do FEA then the m&g? Or the other way around?

FEA. There's 3 sets of sisters, so the wait is no longer an issue for the meet and greet.

ETA: MDE is currently showing the wait time for A&E at 15 minutes and FEA at 80 - so no question in my mind which is more important to do early.

We have an 8am Akershus ADR in early May. We will meet A&E and ride FEA after before heading back to FW. We hopefully will also get a FP for FEA for later in the day (DD went on it 3x on our last trip so I’m hoping to at least get her on twice next time.)

If we’re done at Akershus around 9 or shortly after, would you do FEA then the m&g? Or the other way around?
If you pay for your meal as soon as you are seated, you’ll be able to leave as soon as you meet your last character. Entertainment CMs plan for the characters to rotate through to enable the guests to meet all characters within 45 minutes.

As soon as you leave, go to FEA and then the meet and greet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter