Feb. Monthly Challenge Thread- Who will join me?

I completed 4 pages today! This is a great milestone for me as it finishes our trip to Italy from 2004!

going to my 2nd crop today so put me down for 10 - not sure when/if I'll be attendingother crops this month

Last wk I started & finished 5 pages at my first crop

Now Im ready! put together lots of pages over the wknd - just need to glue/tape it all down

Count me in please!

I have one so far this month...my nephew was born last night, so with going to see him in the hospital and a birthday party for the neighbor's little girl on top of two kids and a cold, I am impressed I got anything finished today.

I am hoping to make it to 30 this month...we'll see. I went back to work from maternity leave a week ago.

Ok, I just have to ask.... What part of CIncinnati are you in? I lived in Greenhills for a while. My grandparents lived there for 45 years. I have lots of family up there and visit often.
S :)

Ok I got 3 done last night so I am on the board. None tonight because I am going to see the Spice Girls!

I'm in. My goal for the month is 30 but would love to do more. Today my goal is to go through my pics and decide which ones to print out.

I would love to play! Attended a 12 hour crop yesterday and got 15 pages done!! I will try and get some more in today!

Ok, I just have to ask.... What part of CIncinnati are you in? I lived in Greenhills for a while. My grandparents lived there for 45 years. I have lots of family up there and visit often.

I actually live in Liberty Township (the northern part of the Lakota SD-north of 275). It is just easier to say Cincinnati. What areas do you normally visit?

I actually live in Liberty Township (the northern part of the Lakota SD-north of 275). It is just easier to say Cincinnati. What areas do you normally visit?

We normally visit Fairfield (CIncinnati Mills Area), Greenhills, and Kenwood area. I have family in all of these areas. I went to XU for a year, so we often go down there to show the kids where mommy went to school. WHile I was at XU I worked at Biggs in Cincinnati Mills.
I know where you are talking about.

Updated to here- Let me know if I missed someone or missed pages!

I want to play. I did 3 pages so far this month. Are we suppose to post the layouts on here? Sorry it's my first challenge.

Count me in please. Got 3 pages done yesterday. Would have been four but I don't have the picture of the American Adventure signage that I need. Wonder if DH would count that as a valid reason for a trip to Epcot?

I'm in! Yesterday I completed 29 pages, and today I completed 15 pages. I actually completed vol 2 of my 2007 WDW trip yesterday and today!!!!

Updating my progress too. I'm at 12 so far. It's only the 3rd and I am almost 1/2 way to my goal!!!! Good thing cause I'm not sure when I will get the chance again this month. things are looking pretty busy.

I got four pages done. Not much but I do have 5 more picked out with paper and things so that makes me feel not so bad right :lmao:

Hi :wave2:

Count me in the FUN! :banana:

Thanks mickeyteacher for running this month's totals and I bow:worship: to your awesome Jan totals.

Have 2 pages so far for Feb and plan on some scrappin today!

Hope to top my Jan totals of 20 by 5-10 add. pgs in Feb. :thumbsup2

Mousescrapper:mickeyjum

Count me in! I am so far behind on my albums that it's not funny. I recently unearthed 4 7x7 albumson my desk that were in various stages of progress (yes, that desk was very messy!) and have chosen these projects to complete first.

I finished one of the albums, the one documenting my mom's dollhouse. I did all of the journaling on the computer and printed it out since there - 4 single spaced pages before formatting! - which was the only way I could've gotten all that information down without going insane. I had to re-enter all of the text from scratch since I had originally keyboarded it on our old, and quite dead, computer. What a pain. I spent all of my free time since Friday working on it.

So, to date - I've completed 37 pages.

One project down. What a relief!

P.S. thanks for letting me go on and on about this. I knew that ya'll would understand!

I'm in too......not sure how many I'll do though......have to get stuff put away from trip, :laundy: , DH is home too so that will limit my evening time :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter