FEB. Trip

belle41379

Disney is my happy place.
This is my first trip that is during the winter months. I need advice on what kind of clothing to pack! Also, will it be warm enough for the water parks? We plan on making our first trip to Animal Kingdom (WAY too hot in the summer!), any things that are "must see"s, or "stay away from"s? Thanks for your help in advance!

Belle:earsboy:

Feb. Trip

belle41379,

First of all, welcome to the DIS! Since it is your first trip to AK, you should definitely check out the Tree of Life and the show "Its Tough to be a Bug" that is shown inside of it; the Lion King show in Camp Minnie Mickey is also a must see; and if you like animals, make sure you go to Kilaminjaro Safari and Flights of Wonder (really cool bird show). If you don't mind getting wet, try Kali River Rapids (you will get wet!), and if you like dark, scary places, make sure you see Dinosaur! Other than that, just walk around and enjoy the sights and sounds. You'll be surprised.

Have a GREAT trip!

Don't forget the Maharajah Jungle Trek and the Pengani Forest Exploration Trail. Beautiful walking tours of some great wildlife. And take you time! :)

Ted

You might decide on what to pack depending on where you are from. We were at WDW 1/18-25 and had 3 days in the 70's (high of 77), 3 days in the 60's, and 1 day of 48. Being from Ohio (temp was 4 when we left home) all I packed in way of warmer clothes was 1 sweater and 1 pair of jeans. The only jacket I had was a spring one. I was fine the 48 degree day with only the sweater most of the day and the jacket later when the sun set.

Temperatures vary drastically in Central FL in the winter. I would suggest checking a weather website for an Orlando forecast the day you are packing.
Enjoy! This is truly walking weather!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter