February 07', here we come!!!!!!

It's SNOWING here!!!!!!!!!!!
My sister is already down in Orlando and she says its raining but at least it's warm!

Can't believe all we have to wait for is tomorrow, now just hope it doesn't snow so much we can't leave!

I'm doing the last day of the double digit dance.

Need to go read some trip reports! I've only been looking at picture threads lately....Now I'm wondering if I have the right plan...hmmm..

three sisters prancing down main street
:dance3:

FIVE MORE DAYS!!!

ok, seriously time to pack......took down the last of the summer bins daughters have tried theirs on, now DH and I need to do the walk of winter shame down the catwalk.....:rotfl:

Have almost everything we need, tommorrow is a few more things to pick up ( oh yeah and finish some more of that pesky work I have to do).

Then Wed is pack day....supposed to have 3-6inches of snow!!! that will motivate me to pack!

Thursday is pick up whatever discovered we needed on Wed, girls haircuts and pay all bills.

Friday is get travelers checks, finish any outstanding work, run through all lists, food for trip & pack plane activities for girls.

Saturday is any last, last minute stuff and watch the video!!! Then pack last minute stuff, load the car set the alarm and stay up all night in anticipation!!

Sunday is THE DAY.... anyone else out there going this weekend....are you all packed, no don't tell me if you are!!!

Just got back Friday night...and leaving again in 14 days!! WHOHOO!! I am going job hunting this time and will only be there for 2 days:rotfl:

Jake and Crew -
I know all you Northerners are over the snow but we'd like a little dusting if you can spare some...all we get are chances of snow that end up as rain :sad2:

Doing the single digit dance baby!

Conference call with the sisters last night...we are ready!

princess: princess: princess:

Jake and Crew... I love the walk of winter shame! It's a good think I don't know anyone at WDW! I live in Central Mass.; we're supposed to get over a foot (we're inland). My sister lives in Newport RI. We're also leaving Sunday. I'll wave when we fly over T.F. Green!!!!! Have a great trip (and, no, I'm nowhere near packed!)

We're leaving Fri. at 4 am. DS3 has strep throt. We were at the dr. all morning. So much for all of my packing plans these last few days. :sick:

FIVE MORE DAYS!!!

ok, seriously time to pack......took down the last of the summer bins daughters have tried theirs on, now DH and I need to do the walk of winter shame down the catwalk.....:rotfl:

Have almost everything we need, tommorrow is a few more things to pick up ( oh yeah and finish some more of that pesky work I have to do).

Then Wed is pack day....supposed to have 3-6inches of snow!!! that will motivate me to pack!

Thursday is pick up whatever discovered we needed on Wed, girls haircuts and pay all bills.

Friday is get travelers checks, finish any outstanding work, run through all lists, food for trip & pack plane activities for girls.

Saturday is any last, last minute stuff and watch the video!!! Then pack last minute stuff, load the car set the alarm and stay up all night in anticipation!!

Sunday is THE DAY.... anyone else out there going this weekend....are you all packed, no don't tell me if you are!!!

Yes we are leaving Sat. staying 2 nights in Orlando than monday we check in at AKL yea! Where are you staying?

Past midnight.....4 days left ( my four yr old is having sooo much fun counting backwards.....the school system will love her next year when she tells them four comes after 5 and after that is 3...:teacher: and some people say Disney trips are not educational:rotfl: )

Suzflee ~ did all my Tues & Wed errands today so now it will not snow, but if it does I will send a dusting your way:wizard: This our first "real snow" of this winter ( think you are hearing about our friends in upstate NY with TWELVE FEET!), but first snow or not we had enough last year I am ready to share!

KirbyDog ~ love your name!!! our favorite dog :love: in the world ( my aunt's) is Kirby and the plan is for us to get one just like him after this trip! I am so excited to meet another non-packed person who is leaving Sunday.....and as long as this snow comes now ( tonights news saw it fizzling a little) we will both be in the air in no time!!!

Piggy ~ we are at the WL with the Wild Ones....my parents, nieces, siblings and their spouses are all on this journey toghether ( if anyone else is at the WL next week be sure to bring your own headache medicine as I am sure my clan will wipe out the mercantile after the first 2 days of vacation together) Seriously we are so excited to spend this special time together ....I know my kids will remember this as one of their favorite trips when they are writing their post on the dis in 2025!

Okay off to slumber before the big day ......Tomorrow (today actually) is the day I try on all the clothes I thought I was packing until I see that once again my incredible shrinking attic attacked them:scared1:

We have 10 more sleeps until we head to DisneyWorld for our FIRST ever trip!!:banana:

Soooooooooo excited...
So much to do before we go...
Any thoughts for what type of clothing to pack for this time of year??

Mimi

We have 10 more sleeps until we head to DisneyWorld for our FIRST ever trip!!:banana:

Soooooooooo excited...
So much to do before we go...
Any thoughts for what type of clothing to pack for this time of year??

Mimi

We just got back on Friday night from a 9 day trip. We had SOOOOOO much fun!!! :yay: I would for sure say pack for dressing in layers. Most days we wore shorts, tank tops, and sweatshirts...but by 11 the sweatshirts were off and we were hot. Then one day we were all bundled up because it was cold and raining. So, I would pack a mixture of clothing. Have a GREAT time! It is such a magical place....

I leave in 20 hours for POFQ. I can't wait! The weather looks like it is going to get warm again and be PERFECT. I'll never be able to sleep tonight! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter