February 07', here we come!!!!!!

AllisonG

<font color=CC66CC>Good thing the TF is multi-ling
Anyone else on their way to WDW in February??
Our dates are Feb. 8-13 :cool1:
Staying at VWL and looking to have some FUN!!!! :woohoo:

Me too!!! We're staying at the Poly for Feb. school vacation, 2/18-2/24. Hope it's warm (we're escaping New England!!). Anything over 40 degrees would be great!!

We are staying our arrival night at ASM then moving to BCV for nine nights.

Feb 1-11

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

We are suprising my mom with this trip for her 50th birthday. I'm so excited. I spent today booking the trip, making dinner reservations and planning our itinerary. My boyfriend thinks I am absolutely crazy, but I just love planning trips!

February 2nd - 4th: Wilderness Lodge

February 4th - 8th: Disney Wonder cruise

February 8th - 11th: Animal Kingdom Lodge

I hope we all get great weather in February!! :sunny:

We are going Feb 19-23, staying at CBR first time staying there we can't wait to go. :wave: :yay:

We'll be at POP February 11th thru 16th. This will be our son's first trip that he can remember as he was 1 and 3 the other times he was there. I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL FEBRUARY. :banana: :banana: :banana:

We'll be at POP February 17-24. It'll be the first trip for my 2 yr. old twin godchildren. Hoping for great weather also!

Coming for Mardi Gras :joker: - Feb. 19th- 25th after a year hiatus thanks to Katrina.

Can't wait! CR Tower MK view here we come! :woohoo:

Me, me, me! :yay: We just booked Feb.4-11 at the beautiful Vistana Villages! I can't wait.
Tara

For me, my Annual Birthday trip! :cool1: Staying at POP at a great rate! :thumbsup2

I will be taking the 3 kids (10, 7 and 4) to WDW over February vacation from 2/21 - 2/27. We are staying at the ASMo. This will be my first time alone with the 3 kids. My husband will be home getting ready to open a new business. We're escaping MA for a few days in February. Hoping for good, warm weather!

:woohoo: We're going Feb. 9th to the 16th and are staying at the WL - we're going home! Just couldn't pass up the great airfare and love going this time of year - although we had record cold last Feb. it was a great trip! :thumbsup2

My boyfriend and I will be staying in POP Feb 15th - Feb 25th. I've never been to Disney before, in fact I've never even been out of New England before. Needless to say, I AM EXTREMELY PUMPED!! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter