February 2009 Folks ~ we Leave next Month!

We are back too - got back late last week and we are all sooooo sad! The weather was perfect!! On 2/8 we were at MK and 2/9 at AK, 2/10 at HS and then back to MK on 2/11. I thought it was busier than my expectations for sure - I can't imagine what it's like at peak season - but we never really had to wait to long for anything. The longest line was for fairies and that was 40 min. We had so much fun and we are ready to plan another trip there!

The kids won't let me forget that they didn't get to see Daisy Duck (we bypassed her line the first day as I figured we see her someplace else but never did). Highpoints were definitely TSM at HS, fireworks at MK and Nemo at AK. Seriously - everything was a highpoint so if you ask me tomorrow I bet my answers will be different.

Hope all of you that are there now or yet to go have a "Magical" time! :)

Now back to reality - doesn't that suck!!

We are back also, we came in late last nite, and guess what it's going to snow tonite!!!! I wanna go back!! We had a great time, the crowds we found to be fine, except the closer you got to the weekend and Mon it definately became very busy. But manageable. I am going to post a trip report over on that board as soon as I can get around to it.....oh and the hammock and the margherita were wonderful!!:cool1:

Hey all...Just got back late last night..Driving was crazy with all the snow/sleet/rain...I WANNA BE BACK BY THE POOL...with my Pina Colava...lol
Had a great time...I will update you all when I get a chance!

Hey all...Just got back late last night..Driving was crazy with all the snow/sleet/rain...I WANNA BE BACK BY THE POOL...with my Pina Colava...lol
Had a great time...I will update you all when I get a chance!
I know the feeling. Got back on Thursday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter