February 2009 Folks ~ we Leave next Month!

I can't sit still!!!

Me either!!!!! Thank god the Bud shootout is on tonite (Nascar) :drive: my second love, at least it takes my mind off it a little, but as you see the race is on now and I am on the Disboards too!!! I should be really going crazy by tomorrow!! I have to run out and get the things I forgot to get today!! I made a list. :rotfl:

Starting to move in the right direction, 36º this morning...

but

:cool1: only 4 more days for me! :cool1: Doin the single digit dance! :cool1:

Anyone there on on the 13th, we're meeting at Ecpot at 6:30p...

Well, British Invasion starts at 7pm and has a 20 minute set, so we will be there til AT LEAST 7:20pm, so even if you are late, we should still be there.

Here is where we will meet. British Invasion perform in the Gazebo at #60.

UK.jpg

Is it Thursday yet????
I Need to go!! I can't sit still I keep packing, repacking, unpacking...I am driving DH NUTS!!! LOL

:banana: :cool1: :banana: :rotfl: :banana: :cool1: :banana:

We had an incredible trip - perfect weather, manageable crowds. Now I have to conquer the "back to the real world blues".

:sad2:

ughh... we are back. We had a fabulous time. The crowds were light up until the 14th. But they were manageable. We met Jeff Gordon on the 9th coming out of the castle. Which was amazing. Couldnt plan that. So all in all it was well worth the $$$ and I cant wait to go back. Now I am envious of everyone who is about to go lol.
Hope everyone has had a great time

Now its back the mundane...

We got back late Friday. I didn't find the crowds light, but we were still able to do most of what we wanted to do with low wait times. I'm a first timer though so I didn't know what to expect. We also did DHS on a Fantasmic day since this was a first (and probably last) visit for us.

We too had a wonderful time in spite of some pretty big glitches and all wish we could go back. I'm still worn out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter