February 2010

Hey Guys

I am planning my first trip to disney with my hubby and 4year old lil girl. Any ideas of what is a Must, worth missing and timelines of when i should start booking things? Any help would be great!

Thanks
Nicole

Hey Guys

I am planning my first trip to disney with my hubby and 4year old lil girl. Any ideas of what is a Must, worth missing and timelines of when i should start booking things? Any help would be great!

Thanks
Nicole

Loaded questions! You should book when the 2010 prices come out in late August/Early September. At least that's when they usually come out. Look at this site or mousesavers dot com for codes that can be used to get you some discounts. Those will probably start showing up in late October.

As far as must do and worth miss and timelines....well..you can find most of the info out here on the DIS, but if you have specific questions, fire away.

Hey Guys

Thanks
Nicole

Loaded questions! You should book when the 2010 prices come out in late August/Early September. At least that's when they usually come out. Look at this site or mousesavers dot com for codes that can be used to get you some discounts. Those will probably start showing up in late October.

As far as must do and worth miss and timelines....well..you can find most of the info out here on the DIS, but if you have specific questions, fire away.

So now know we're staying... Boardwalk Villas!

I have never stayed here and very excited! We have a 2 bedroom villa which will also be a new experience! Getting very excited for this trip

Hey, Jordanyosh! I just paid my deposit!!!

Feb 6-13 at ASMU Family Suites

Countdown: 180 days to go!

Epcot66bye

I am a DVC member and have rented points out but have also rented points before I was a member. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me!

Where did you work when you were a CM? Just curious! I love hearing about the CM's jobs!

Betsy: Can't PM you yet, still not enough posts to my name...haven't had much time to hit the boards recently, but did just pay my DEPOSIT on our February trip!

I was an EC cast member (Future World, then GR, then Epcot Education) until 1995, then was in sales until we left FL in 1999.

I have been deciding betw ADRs & think I have 3 for sure ADRs. We will do Calif Grill, Biergarten, & Chef Mickeys. Not sure if we'll do more. I think we'll use CS more often w/a 1 yr old so we can be more flexible w/our schedule depending on his mood. Looking forward to Nov when the Feb schedule comes out & I can make my ADRs!!!!

We are going to be in Disney from Feb 5th to the 14th. It is a first trip for me and my two children. My husband has not been in fifteen years. We are staying at All Star Movies.

We are leaving on the 4th and driving to Titusville. There is currently a space shuttle launch scheduled for the 4th at 6:30 in the morning so we are hoping it is delayed by a day and we will be able to see it. Just a heads up for those who will be there at this time.

List updated with folks from feb 2010 in the Happy Dance Forum.

I'm one of those :goodvibes

We are going from January 29-February 6 and cannot wait! Staying at ASSp even though it's just DH & I for the first time ever! We are so looking forward to experiencing WDW together. Our kids are grown and we took a big family vacation last November with them knowing with our youngest DD starting college, we wouldn't get back down as a family for a few years and our oldest DD got married last year.

Romance at WDW - here we come! :banana:

I'm one of those :goodvibes

We are going from January 29-February 6 and cannot wait! Staying at ASSp even though it's just DH & I for the first time ever! We are so looking forward to experiencing WDW together. Our kids are grown and we took a big family vacation last November with them knowing with our youngest DD starting college, we wouldn't get back down as a family for a few years and our oldest DD got married last year.

Romance at WDW - here we come! :banana:

I bet you have a great time!:thumbsup2

We are going to be in Disney from Feb 5th to the 14th. It is a first trip for me and my two children. My husband has not been in fifteen years. We are staying at All Star Movies.

We are leaving on the 4th and driving to Titusville. There is currently a space shuttle launch scheduled for the 4th at 6:30 in the morning so we are hoping it is delayed by a day and we will be able to see it. Just a heads up for those who will be there at this time.

Bummed that I miss the launch by a few days...

Welcome aboard and I just updated the list!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter