*** February 2021 Thread ***

Yea, I’m worried that and the fact that park passes are completely gone for HS 13-16 means that crowds are going to be large.
I saw that. But I still think that while the crowds will be large, by what standard? We went 4 years ago on President's day weekend, when everything was open. I swore never again. But with the limited resorts (and there are still rooms available), I feel like, it will still be less than 4 years ago.

The biggest thing I see is the Annual Passholders are blocked and very limited from Park Reservation options. And they are blocked from HS. Saturday, they are blocked from everything . Right now Disney Resort guests still have some options. It's HS that is getting blocked.

I just don't know what this is going to do to park hopping.

We get there Thursday the 11th, heading to HS, then hopping to Epcot for snacks and closing the park
Friday, MK all day.
Sat, AK, hopefully pool time and then hop to Epcot
Sun, HS, hopefully hopping to MK to shut it down

I am on the thought of. I will make the best of it. It's better than Ohio in February!

I saw that. But I still think that while the crowds will be large, by what standard? We went 4 years ago on President's day weekend, when everything was open. I swore never again. But with the limited resorts (and there are still rooms available), I feel like, it will still be less than 4 years ago.

The biggest thing I see is the Annual Passholders are blocked and very limited from Park Reservation options. And they are blocked from HS. Saturday, they are blocked from everything . Right now Disney Resort guests still have some options. It's HS that is getting blocked.

I just don't know what this is going to do to park hopping.

We get there Thursday the 11th, heading to HS, then hopping to Epcot for snacks and closing the park
Friday, MK all day.
Sat, AK, hopefully pool time and then hop to Epcot
Sun, HS, hopefully hopping to MK to shut it down

I am on the thought of. I will make the best of it. It's better than Ohio in February!
I have no doubt it will be less people than a typical year, but we are also looking at different crowd patterns than a typical year. The lack of anything else to do will be pushing people into ride lines, and we don’t have the option of fast pass. I am just hoping we don’t end up with hour or more lines for everything.

This will be our 3rd Presidents Week trip. The only must-dos are MRR and Rise, so we have 2 out of 5 days at HS. Other than that, it's my first trip since saying goodbye on shutdown night and my family hasn't been since Nov 2019 (longest hiatus in 4 years). I'm just excited to not have to make dinner for FIVE nights!

So this was interesting, it was showing HS as being blocked for 2/15 but let me book it anyway. I booked as a Resort Guest.

I am going at the end of the month. Solo "mom-needs-a-break-before-she-breaks" trip, planned last week when I realized I was too far stretched past my breaking point.

Staying at Coronado for the first time. It's my first trip away from my daughter, and will be the first time I'm gone for more than 1 night from her. I am so excited, so nervous, and so unable to plan a trip this short. 😂 I can't even decide on my parks for sure! But glad to join you all.

I think this will be our 5th or 6th Presidents Week trip and since it’s always crowded we aren’t concerned. We’ve also been 5x already since reopening and have seen lines look scary long and move quickly! As long as we can get seated at all the bars and lounges we want to when we want to, we’ll be good :thumbsup2 12 days!

Five days to go! So excited and ready to just get there already! Placing our Walmart delivery order today. I had a dream last night that we got there and somehow had like 14 people to stay in our villa that sleeps 8 and also forgot our Magic Bands! 😂

Five days to go! So excited and ready to just get there already! Placing our Walmart delivery order today. I had a dream last night that we got there and somehow had like 14 people to stay in our villa that sleeps 8 and also forgot our Magic Bands! 😂

Funny how our anxieties prepare us and send us reminders like “don’t forget your magic bands!”
10 days for me and I’m dreading the possibility of large crowds while also being super excited! I’ve never done the grocery order because I’m so picky about picking out my own fruits and veggies. Have you used the service before and do they deliver quality produce? We’re staying off-site the first week and at the Poly our last three days.

Oh my eating at Topilinos have Wayne as a server. This is my third time here. Best experience the best!! Ask for Wayne

Funny how our anxieties prepare us and send us reminders like “don’t forget your magic bands!”
10 days for me and I’m dreading the possibility of large crowds while also being super excited! I’ve never done the grocery order because I’m so picky about picking out my own fruits and veggies. Have you used the service before and do they deliver quality produce? We’re staying off-site the first week and at the Poly our last three days.
I always order from Garden Grocer. Their customer service is excellent. If you're not satisfied with something they will gladly remedy it for you either with a credit or getting you something else.

It is funny, isn’t it! I have the Magic Bands on top of the container that has our kitchen stuff/snacks in it so hopefully they will come with us!

I have not used delivery before but I have ready pretty good reviews on Walmart delivery. My daughter regularly gets produce from Amazon Now and hasn‘t had a problem. I am only getting bananas, grapes, and baby carrots as far as produce goes so hopefully it goes OK! We will overlap a few days, we will be there Feb 7-14 all at Old Key West.

Hello everyone! I decided to book a fairly last minute long weekend trip for my 6 year old son and I! We will be there Feb 13-16. Doing MK on the 14th and HS on the 15th and hopefully hopping over to Epcot that evening. We will be staying at BLT 13-14 and BWV 14-16.

I took just my daughter on a special trip last March, the week before the closure so now it's my son's turn. He has no idea and I can't wait to tell him!

Also, I am searching for Be Our Guest on the 14th if anyone will be dropping it!
Going 2/12-2/16 Poly (hopefully Tokelau), so I have been stalking dining reservations too! I saw BOG for 2/14 and 2/15 earlier this morning but they may be gone by the time you look. I hope you have a wonderful time with your son! What a special event.

14 days from today we arrive!! WOOT!

I am a little nervous about the weather - we've been in June lots of time with afternoon showers but it was warm and not cold like it's been!

I do have those rubber booties for our shoes - just in case! A little rain won't hold us back!

14 days from today we arrive!! WOOT!

I am a little nervous about the weather - we've been in June lots of time with afternoon showers but it was warm and not cold like it's been!

I do have those rubber booties for our shoes - just in case! A little rain won't hold us back!
it's 14 days for us too!!! I have been keeping an eye on the weather too. Either way, I feel like rain at WDW is just wet pixie dust lol

it's 14 days for us too!!! I have been keeping an eye on the weather too. Either way, I feel like rain at WDW is just wet pixie dust lol
yes! We'll think of it that way too! We're taking my cousin on her first trip and I do need it to NOT rain at some point so we can ride the outside coasters! She's gonna love TT, SD, BTMRR, SDMT and SM!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter