***February 2023 Official Thread****

Is it driving anyone else bonkers that there’s no park hours for February yet?
Im plannin Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Thursday in the parks and leaning towards AK Sunday and Epcot Monday, MK Wednesday and HS Thursday. Tuesday is a rest day/sleep in day for Disney Springs and we Typhoon Lagoon. Saturday and Friday are arrival and departure days and want to do the pool at the resort. But park hours would help me decide if I should try fo park hoppers to maximize hours.

Joining in! I’ll be off site and for presidents week, running the 5k and 10k (my first 10k!) and doing yoga for princess week!

18-26 offsite, will probably do 5 parks days, 1 day peppa pig/LEGOLAND, and a rest day. I have no idea how my body is going to feel after back to back race days…. But probably relax on our last day and then leave early Sunday to head home.

Joining in! I’ll be off site and for presidents week, running the 5k and 10k (my first 10k!) and doing yoga for princess week!

18-26 offsite, will probably do 5 parks days, 1 day peppa pig/LEGOLAND, and a rest day. I have no idea how my body is going to feel after back to back race days…. But probably relax on our last day and then leave early Sunday to head home.
I've added you to our list. I am thinking of running a 10k in April. I ran a practice 10k (by myself) last month because the internet said as much as I run, I should be able to just do it without any further practice. It was fine. I'm not fast, but I'll never be fast. I'm all about endurance. I hope you have a great time :)

It's just a few weeks until dining opens up and I haven't really thought about it at all I have a possible promotion that I plan to apply for soon, and it's taking up more brain space then Disney. Ugh....

I am planning just two park days. So I need to make it count 🤣

It's just a few weeks until dining opens up and I haven't really thought about it at all I have a possible promotion that I plan to apply for soon, and it's taking up more brain space then Disney. Ugh....

I am planning just two park days. So I need to make it count 🤣
I’m trying to do a lot of non-park dinners to avoid issues. Edison our first night, Cape May Cafe, maybe Toppolinos.

Is it driving anyone else bonkers that there’s no park hours for February yet?
Im plannin Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Thursday in the parks and leaning towards AK Sunday and Epcot Monday, MK Wednesday and HS Thursday. Tuesday is a rest day/sleep in day for Disney Springs and we Typhoon Lagoon. Saturday and Friday are arrival and departure days and want to do the pool at the resort. But park hours would help me decide if I should try fo park hoppers to maximize hours.
Yes! I love getting my plans together and can't wait to start laying it all out. I have the countdown going for my ADRs. I noticed on Tuesday the 7th, Touring Plans has MK closing at 4:30. I know their times are not firm yet, but I am wondering if it is closing early so the cast members can enjoy the park. I love that they do that for them!! My daughter did the college program in 2018!

Wish they’d get the park hours posted for February and the opening date for Flower & Garden Festival at Epcot so I can decide which parks to reserve on which days. Want to get things settled before the craziness of the holidays kicks in.

Is there a site I can use that helps me calculate when I can make ADR as well as purchase a few pricey extras like tours or dessert parties? Staying deluxe late February.

Thanks in advance!

Wish they’d get the park hours posted for February and the opening date for Flower & Garden Festival at Epcot so I can decide which parks to reserve on which days. Want to get things settled before the craziness of the holidays kicks in.

Is there a site I can use that helps me calculate when I can make ADR as well as purchase a few pricey extras like tours or dessert parties? Staying deluxe late February.

Thanks in advance!
If February is your next scheduled trip, you can see your ADR date right in My Disney Experience on the website:
72B6CDE6-818C-445D-9253-6FA067C6E081.jpeg

I’m trying to do a lot of non-park dinners to avoid issues. Edison our first night, Cape May Cafe, maybe Toppolinos.
I just received this email with special gift card offer for Edison’s

Your $35 Bonus Card offer starts now!​

Give the gift of a remarkable dining experience wrapped in warm hospitality and get a little something extra as a delicious treat for yourself to savor in the new year. From November 18-28, for every $100 spent on gift cards, get a $35 bonus card FREE.
438xkgm64i
The clock is ticking! Don’t miss out on your limited-time offer.
Disclaimer: For every $100 spent on gift card(s) in a single transaction, Patina will issue the purchaser an additional $35 bonus card. Gift card(s) must be purchased between 11/18/2022 - 11/28/2022 to be eligible to receive the promotional $35 bonus card(s). Only digital gift card purchases are eligible for bonus cards. THESE BONUS CARDS ARE ONLY REDEEMABLE 1/3/2023 - 3/31/2023 (not valid 2/14/2023) and cannot be combined with any other offer, promotion or discount. Good for one use only. Any remaining value after using once will not be redeemable. Only one holiday bonus card can be redeemed per visit. This bonus card cannot be used for alcohol, tax, tips, delivery, catering or special events. Visit patinagroup.com/gift-cards for full terms and conditions.

Hello! As we get closer to making ADRs, I'm curious if anyone else is looking for a Princess Character Meal, and what you're finding? Based on what I've seen (thanks, Jacq7414), Cinderella's Royal Table is just a Cinderella meet-and-greet downstairs, no characters upstairs, and thus not really worth it. Where as Akershus has decent number of princesses actually there. Does that sound right?

Also, once it is ADR time, I'm curious if people are actually able to get an Akershus reservation--we have seven in our party, so I know it won't be easy!

Hello! As we get closer to making ADRs, I'm curious if anyone else is looking for a Princess Character Meal, and what you're finding? Based on what I've seen (thanks, Jacq7414), Cinderella's Royal Table is just a Cinderella meet-and-greet downstairs, no characters upstairs, and thus not really worth it. Where as Akershus has decent number of princesses actually there. Does that sound right?

Also, once it is ADR time, I'm curious if people are actually able to get an Akershus reservation--we have seven in our party, so I know it won't be easy!
You are correct that the current castle dinner is just Cinderella downstairs. We enjoyed Akershus 3 years ago with our girls. Lots of princesses -- ours were Snow White, Auroroa, Jasmine, and one more who is slipping my mind right now. I did not like the buffet, because it was not being well maintained. But, that was pre-Covid. Surely they are keeping up with it better now. Is it even a buffet? You will have fun, anyway, because it is SO easy to see a bunch of princesses.

It's ADR time! Looks like our earliest friends will start making reservations 12/1 or 12/2. Have you decided where to dine? Are you planning any character meals?

I'm thinking of trying some different quick service at Animal Kingdom. In addition, I always stop at Nomad Lounge and just lounge and drink an Annapurna Zing and some snacky food and watch the boats go by. It is one of my favorite memories of WDW.

And we won't have menus for the Festival of the Arts for probably another six weeks, so I can't even obsess about that yet....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter