Feeling left out or how do I get a pintrading logo?

Mike I might have a Nana picture around here. Especially being a Peter Pan Fan. If I find one I'll send it to you.

Hi Michael-
I, too, would love a logo if your not too busy . :) I'm a huge tinkerbell fan and would appreciate anything you could do. Thanks!

Michael...what can I say?? Thank you so much for creating my new logo. How could you have known that my favorite picture of Cinderella is in her wedding gown? Not only are you a genius with computers, you're psychic, also!! Thank you, again!!

Michael...can you please change my Maleficent one that I've been working on so that it looks like your style??? Any improvements would be appreciated.

Well, I finished all of the logos requested so far. Please check your PM box to get the links to your logo.

Atlnewf - DOM13 had a great nana for me to use. He was kind enough to forward it to me -- thanks Dom.

Disney-pins - I have also reworked yours and you should also have a PM -- hope you like it.

If anyone else would like one just let me know! :)

Michael

lynxstch--

just add a before and [img] after ADDING A /before the i in the second.

Michael

Thank you to Dom for the clipart and Michael for putting it all together. :) You guys are great!

Ashley

Lady Kat--

Here is yours:
ladykat.GIF

Just put this in your signature

img]http://www.howskaren.com/ladykat.GIF[/img

adding a [ at the beginning and a ] at the end

Michael

I finally got it to work..once again..many many thanks to Michael for the great pin trading logos he is making for us all..he is soooooo talented!

Lynn

Michael - my new logo just arrived today - many thanks. Now, once i remember how to get it into my signature - you'll all see it too! :confused:

Michael.....I read your earlier message that you reworked my Maleficent for me and sent me a PM but I didn't get it. Can you please send it again?

Thank you so much!!!!

Well ok, I wasn't going to ask-- I hate to be a bother.. but since Michael has posted a couple of times asking if anyone wants a logo... well, um if it's not too much trouble-- I'd love one :) :bounce:

Now I do love Eeyore ( who'd a thunk it right?) but Mickey and Pluto together are my true favs!
Can't say I've ever seen the 3 together LOL... so maybe just the traditional Mickey and Pluto---I also love Lady and Tramp.... heck I love the Aristocats ( don't think anyone has a logo with them in it yet) too-- Can you tell I love animals LOL? anyway-- they are ALL wonderful, so surprise me ! Hmmm Maybe I should change my ID too Canine Kathi (instead of Canine Caddy) or does that make everyone think I'm a dog...... Having 4 kids didn't do THAT much damage to me :eek: Or maybe AristoKathi or AristoKat... ok it's late, I'm rambling! I'm stopping now, ok now, I mean now, really right N......... ;)

And I too would be MORE than happy to trade you a pin for the logo!

Thanks so much
Kathi
(really stopping now! LOL)

Update-- look below! Cool huh??
Thanks so much Michael!! And I believe Mickey either has a pin book in his hand or most definitely a book ABOUT pins! ;)

Can you find it in your heart to do one more. I would love an evil queen pin trading logo.

Thanks for even considering it.

Denise

Thank you so much Michael....I love my new Maleficent logo. I worked on the old one with Paint Shop Pro 7 for weeks, and just couldn't get certain things right.

Thanks a bunch...you are very talented. I enjoy seeing all of the neat logos!!!!

Wouldn't it be great if we could get lanyards or pins made from our custom logos? Guess it would violate "Disney proprietary" stuff, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter