Fellow Crohns Sufferers

ZipADeeDay

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

I have Crohns and struggle with queuing and standing, so was wanting to apply for the Easy Access Card as we trialed Blackpool Pleasure Beach to see how I would cope - spoiler alert, I did not cope. How did you all apply, as a medical certificate is not accepted and as Crohns is technically not a disability, I have no cards or anything saying that would help me get accepted. I go in a month and I'm getting quite anxious that I'm going to spend the holiday constantly in pain. Thank you

Have you checked the website of Disneyland Paris? They ask for a doctor's note. All it needs to say is your personal details + that you suffer from condition number X.

Have a talk with your doctor, show him/her the list of 30 conditions applicable for an Easy Access pass and see if there is one that Crohns can be grouped under.

With all the administration a doctor has to do nowadays, make your appointment to speak to him/her now. Do not leave it for the last minute.

As Karin mentioned speak with your doctor. My wife is suffering with serious back problems and she can not stand in line for a long time.

We have told our doctor these problems in DLP in advance and he picked a number with was the nearest suffer to this problem. The note has to be in English. With this note I have asked for the Easy Access pass at the ckeck in without any problems.

Hi all,

I have Crohns and struggle with queuing and standing, so was wanting to apply for the Easy Access Card as we trialed Blackpool Pleasure Beach to see how I would cope - spoiler alert, I did not cope. How did you all apply, as a medical certificate is not accepted and as Crohns is technically not a disability, I have no cards or anything saying that would help me get accepted. I go in a month and I'm getting quite anxious that I'm going to spend the holiday constantly in pain. Thank you
Looking at the list, it's number 24.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter