Festival of the Arts

Jan 12- Feb 19 are the official dates this year, probably will have the concert lineup in about three weeks. I know we got the list while on Thanksgiving break last year.

Drew

Any idea when broadway singers will be announced? My dining opens up in 10 days

Any idea when broadway singers will be announced? My dining opens up in 10 days
in 2021, they announced the Festival on Oct 21 and then announced the concert lineup on Nov 23. In 2022 they announced the festival on Oct 27th and announced the concert lineup on Nov 29th (exactly 34 days each time). So, assuming the pattern holds, they'll announce the concert line up on the 27th. :)

Alright I will be there Jan 14-19 which means I will be able to see 2 of them. However I plan on doing the dining package for only one of them, how do I choose. I was thinking Cassie Levy since she’s from my city and also it’s Frozen but I’m not sure of the other ones. I’m assuming Cassie will also be the most popular one. Good thing I have until Dec 19th to choose and go back & forth. 🤣

IMG_7465.jpeg

Alright I will be there Jan 14-19 which means I will be able to see 2 of them. However I plan on doing the dining package for only one of them, how do I choose. I was thinking Cassie Levy since she’s from my city and also it’s Frozen but I’m not sure of the other ones. I’m assuming Cassie will also be the most popular one. Good thing I have until Dec 19th to choose and go back & forth. 🤣

View attachment 812001
We've seen many of the performers at EPCOT, and they're all amazing. If Caissie is someone you would enjoy seeing, you should! But I wouldn't hesitate to see any of them, based on our schedule. Keep in mind, it's a show that lasts less than 30 minutes! Also, if you're in EP one of the other nights with other performers, there is a possibility you can walk in and sit for some shows.

We've seen many of the performers at EPCOT, and they're all amazing. If Caissie is someone you would enjoy seeing, you should! But I wouldn't hesitate to see any of them, based on our schedule. Keep in mind, it's a show that lasts less than 30 minutes! Also, if you're in EP one of the other nights with other performers, there is a possibility you can walk in and sit for some shows.

Thank you. I was planning on doing stand by for whoever I don’t book. I think I will book Cassie so I get a good seat, need to support a fellow Hamiltonian 😊, plus I love Frozen so I think she will be awesome. Does the standby line get as bad as it does for Eat to the Beat and the Garden Rock series?

Thank you. I was planning on doing stand by for whoever I don’t book. I think I will book Cassie so I get a good seat, need to support a fellow Hamiltonian 😊, plus I love Frozen so I think she will be awesome. Does the standby line get as bad as it does for Eat to the Beat and the Garden Rock series?
I can't honestly do a comparison, but I can tell you it's much less than Candlelight Processional!! But I believe most people who attend will tell you that seating for the people in the standby line for the Broadway performances is common for most shows. Just an FYI - just because she's known for Frozen doesn't mean they'll be singing Frozen. They tend to do songs from several shows - often Lion King, Newsies, Tarzan, Aladdin, etc - and yes, Frozen sometimes!

As someone who worked at Frozen on Broadway for about two years, anyone who is able to see Caissie and Patti are in for a treat. This might be a hot take, but I prefer the Broadway version of Let It Go to the original. I may be biased, though. Getting to hear it live several times a week was an incredible experience.

I'll also be there during the Heidi & Gavin dates, so I'm planning to see them as well. Gavin was so perfectly cast as Bert in Mary Poppins. Thrilled to be able to see him again! And Heidi is wonderful.

I got to see Ashley/Michael and L. Steven/Mandi last year, and both sets were really great. I'm glad they're mixing them up this year, though. Keeps it exciting. Wish I could see them all. You really can't go wrong with any of the pairs, I assure you -- as an official Disney on Broadway geek. :)

As someone who worked at Frozen on Broadway for about two years, anyone who is able to see Caissie and Patti are in for a treat. This might be a hot take, but I prefer the Broadway version of Let It Go to the original. I may be biased, though. Getting to hear it live several times a week was an incredible experience.

I'll also be there during the Heidi & Gavin dates, so I'm planning to see them as well. Gavin was so perfectly cast as Bert in Mary Poppins. Thrilled to be able to see him again! And Heidi is wonderful.

I got to see Ashley/Michael and L. Steven/Mandi last year, and both sets were really great. I'm glad they're mixing them up this year, though. Keeps it exciting. Wish I could see them all. You really can't go wrong with any of the pairs, I assure you -- as an official Disney on Broadway geek. :)
Did you do the dining or standby?

Did you do the dining or standby?
I've never done the dining package. I've always been able to find a good spot without it. For one, I got in fairly last minute and another I made sure to be in line to enter as soon as they let people in. I've never been to one that's been packed, but your mileage may very.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter