Fill you own Resort cups again

I saw that was the case at Wilderness Lodge on DFB, too. :) Honestly having someone else refill my cup was a make-or-break for me, hopefully this stays resort-wide!

We regretted buying the cup in October because the line was long to just get a drink... by our trip in January it was a little better but still so wastefull all the paper cups. I'm sure it is one of the things that's going to save them some money... no cast member pay no cups

The one nice part of having them fill it was that you just needed a pic of your mug and not the actual mugs to get refills at some resorts. We used this at Beach Club over and over while staying at The Dolphin on our last trip. We would get a drink on the way into Epcot and one the way back to the resort at the end of of the night without having to carry our mugs. I will really miss that.

The one nice part of having them fill it was that you just needed a pic of your mug and not the actual mugs to get refills at some resorts. We used this at Beach Club over and over while staying at The Dolphin on our last trip. We would get a drink on the way into Epcot and one the way back to the resort at the end of of the night without having to carry our mugs. I will really miss that.

This. It was so nice to not have to worry about rinsing out the mug and storing it the whole time I was in the park just. Because they weren't refilling it, they were giving you a regular-sized cup of whatever it was you wanted. The cups they gave you were bigger than the mugs also.

Anyone have any idea if the Contemporary is self-serve again? We're going in 2 weeks, and were not planning on getting the refillable mugs unless they were self-serve.

We stayed at the Contemporary Resort in December 2020; while they were utilizing very friendly CMs to fill/refill mugs, they did NOT require a picture of the refillable mug. However, when we stayed at AKL-Kidani in January 2021, their CMs (in the lobby shop that has a drink station) were insistent (borderline ruthless) on seeing the ACTUAL mug (pics would not suffice). This was annoying (and definitely inconsistent). Oh, well ... we had our mugs, so I just had to trudge back to our villa to retrieve them.

I did a split stay last week. At CBR they filled it for you. At Wilderness Lodge it was self-serve. I think it totally depends!

I did a split stay last week. At CBR they filled it for you. At Wilderness Lodge it was self-serve. I think it totally depends!
We’re doing a split stay too. Does the mug transfer over to the 2nd reservation automatically?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter