Filling water bottles

flutegarden

Mouseketeer
I think the only places to fill water bottles at FWL is PJs and the pool? Can you access both of these before they’re open if you’re heading out early or would we be better off ordering water for the room? Do the cabins have ice/ice cube trays?

I think the only places to fill water bottles at FWL is PJs and the pool? Can you access both of these before they’re open if you’re heading out early or would we be better off ordering water for the room? Do the cabins have ice/ice cube trays?

The cabins have a full size refrigerator/freezer with ice maker.

Buy a bag of ice at the trading post. The ice from the cabin fridge tastes like the florida water (bad).

For water either bring a brita pitcher or buy some gallons of water at Walmart or do a grocery order and get water and few other things to reach whatever the minimum order is for a grocery delivery.

I'm a Floridian so I'm used to our water. We filled up the pitcher that came with the cabin and put it in the fridge to chill.

I haven't stayed in a cabin, but I have stayed in the campground. I drink campground water from the tap and it doesn't taste like sulphur to me. I assume the cabins and the campsites come from the same source?
There are places on property that do taste bad to us, MK being one of them. I'd try it first to see if it's ok. If so, put your filled bottles or pitcher in the fridge as previously suggested.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter