Finally bought! Very Cool *ding*!!

Budahman

Mouseketeer
Just back from a nice long vacation to WDW, we finally bought into DVC and are extremely happy to be in. :cool1:
We bought in with just 160 points but are anxious to get in and add on to the CRV when that is officially announced.

It is TRUE all the pics on the web really cannot do the AKV any justice. They look great.! I am also excited for the new Kidani.
This was our second time with the same guide we saw last year in September - and I cannot imagine anyone better than this guy. He is just great. Extremely professional, gave us everything we needed and easy to talk to.

Now the guy who picked us up at Pop Century to take us to the DVC offices, this guy was as stale as they come. He almost didn't say anything to us. Well, except "Hello" when we entered the shuttle, and "sorry no food or drink allowed on the dvc transportation shuttles" when we tried to give our 3 yr old some gummies, and "now just go thru these doors here and they'll take care of you" when we arrived at Saratoga. Literally that was all he said.
Anyway, being from Nebraska, it kinda stinks that our laws are the way they are with 'timeshares', but we NEED to buy when we are in Florida. Also if we want to add-on, we need to be in Florida as well, that really bums me out, cause I thought once we 'bought it' it'd be easier for us to add-on. Guess not.

Anyway, I appreciate everyones help over the past 2 months with my constant questions and all. I'm sure I'll have more as we begin to make plans to get our first DVC trip planned so thanks in advance on that as well.

So......who was your great guide?? And Congratulations on becoming a DVC Member !!

:welcome: home, AKV neighbor!! (At least I'm assuming from your comments that that's your home resort! :) )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter