Finally Crystal is back with new designs **UPDATED pg 39**

GoofTroop79

DIS Veteran
Hi gang,

After a much needed break and recovery I am back. I am feeling better than i have in a looooong time and can't wait to start designing again. I think i sent everyone their requests so if you requested something and did not recieve it please let me know. Expect a few designs from me today :goodvibes :banana:

Hi gang,

After a much needed break and recovery I am back. I am feeling better than i have in a looooong time and can't wait to start designing again. I think i sent everyone their requests so if you requested something and did not recieve it please let me know. Expect a few designs from me today :goodvibes :banana:

Crystal,

Welcome back! So glad you are feeling better and that you're back. Can't wait to see your designs!

Hi Crystal
Can't wait to see your disigns!
My Family " The White's" are doing WDW in Aug-Sep 2008 :cool1:
it will be Grandma's 1st trip !:woohoo: She is also Scotish do you have a flag head?
Mom, Dad, Grandma and " Byzzer" (9 year old boy husband does not want his name on him :scared1) Family vacation
Do you have any (I'm sure you do!) disigns that would work?
Thank you soooo much this is great I was so jelous when we went in 2006 of all the great t-shirts. I'm so gald there are people like youwho help out us less crafty people.:banana:

Yeah!! I'm subscribing so I can see what great stuff you come up with. Hope it's Thanksgiving related :rolleyes1 , or maybe boy related :rolleyes1 . I'm just sayin'.......;)

Hi Crystal
Can't wait to see your disigns!
My Family " The White's" are doing WDW in Aug-Sep 2008 :cool1:
it will be Grandma's 1st trip !:woohoo: She is also Scotish do you have a flag head?
Mom, Dad, Grandma and " Byzzer" (9 year old boy husband does not want his name on him :scared1) Family vacation
Do you have any (I'm sure you do!) disigns that would work?
Thank you soooo much this is great I was so jelous when we went in 2006 of all the great t-shirts. I'm so gald there are people like youwho help out us less crafty people.:banana:

I am sorry I do not have any flag heads. If you can give me a few days though i can see what I can come up with for you.:)

YAY the bug is back!!!!!!!!! Here are the two i made today. If you would like them personalized don't hesitate to ask.

ohtoodlesLogan.jpg

mousekatoolslogan.jpg

We are heading to WDW in less than two weeks and my 4 yr old loves Peter Pan. If it's not too much trouble could you make one with the name Kylan on it for him. I love your designs.

Thank you,
Teresa

welcome back! I can't wait to see what you make!

jennifer

I was wondering, if it was possible for you to post a blank version of the Mousekatools one with Mickey and Goofy. I know my 3 year olds would love to see that hanging in the classroom. If not a blank could you put Miss Stephanie's class or something like that.

YAY the bug is back!!!!!!!!! Here are the two i made today. If you would like them personalized don't hesitate to ask.

ohtoodlesLogan.jpg

Great to see you around again! When you have time could I get this one with the name Wyatt? Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter