Finally! Flight price dropped :)

frannn

<font color=blue>please stop the madnesssss alread
Been waiting for a decent price in the leg back to NY from WDW after Labor Day...price had dropped about a month-ish ago to 154/person. DH was not happy with the time ( about a hour later than we normally book :scared:) so I waited and gave him an earful every time the prices went up. Today the earlier flight went down to 155 so I booked and can stop looking 6 times a day! Plus, DH doesn't have to hear it anymore. So we arent't stuck in WDW forever now :) ....hey...wait a minute....:rolleyes:

We booked ours this morning from NY also! They were $152 and we booked it for $103, so happy! I’ve been checking constantly!

We booked yesterday for Oct and it also went down. I think DD was a little disappointed that we know have a return flight. I was having anxiety over not having a flight back!

I got Newark to Orlando on 8/9 for $135, 11am flight but 10 days later the price went down to $98. I was so mad I didn't wait. Been watching everyday for return flight from Orlando to Newark, Friday 8/24, they have been around $170. Yesterday the 11am flight went down to $113, so I booked. I was happy with my return flight but did not wait it out for the flight down and paid too much. Oh well, all in all wasn't too bad, under $250 round trip, direct flight and great times.

Last edited:

Thanks for this.. was able to book flights out of philly to MCO for $30pp after travel credit. We were previously flying out of Newark at 5:45am so this is great. The wanna get away fare was $85 which is awesome.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter