"Find my Disney hotel" quiz

That was fun... the resort that your quiz said was good for me was the one we are going to next. POR:thumbsup2

I got CB! That was my second choice for my upcoming trip! I really struggled with it, but I ultimately chose POFQ for the theme and size, plus it looked to be a little closer to the parks (hubby wants as little time on a bus as possible!) . Now I am wondering if I should have chosen CB! LOL

Fun! It got mine right - it had the Polynesian as the first pick and that is our favorite place to stay. I wish that it had a few more questions though, such as how important is your bed size (we really prefer queen beds) and do you want a balcony/patio (this is a must for us). Thanks for sharing!!

Fun! It got mine right - it had the Polynesian as the first pick and that is our favorite place to stay. I wish that it had a few more questions though, such as how important is your bed size (we really prefer queen beds) and do you want a balcony/patio (this is a must for us). Thanks for sharing!!

Excellent suggestions if I decide to update the quiz in the future.

I got POFQ/POR. I want to stay at one of those in the future because it seems the perfect resort so it read my mind!

I got Polynesian!! I'm an island kind of girl! But my wallet tells me POFQ/POR!! ...and ASMo/POP!! :goodvibes

boy had to do 3 times to get BLT - it was 2nd in the others

first was CR
next was BWV - when say MK was my park of choice

finally got BLT when say had more than 6 guests.:rotfl2:

Well must be something to it for sure :) I got CBR and that's where we are staying in June! :thumbsup2

That was very cool, thank you1

Funny, I got Contemporary. I've never even considered staying there, as if we booked deluxe it would probably be my very last choice.

AKL was 2nd though, and that is my dream hotel :)

I got a 100% Pop (we stayed in there in March 2011 and loved it) and AoA (we are booked for June 2013 and can't wait).

So I guess it seems to work :thumbsup2

Nailed me :) Pop as #1! (Well, AoA and Pop were tied at 100% but we toured AoA and did NOT care for it AT ALL!!). However, we could easily live at Pop!

Thanks for the link. When I put in our budget I got POFQ (where we always have stayed) followed by our backup resort choice POR.
When $ were not a priority the top 2 picks were BC & YC which is where we would go if we ever spent the money on deluxe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter